Gail Emms

2»

Comments

• okgo
    okgo Posts: 4,368
    First thing you'd do if you were releasing an interview on being a pauper is change your profile picture from a bottle of Moet. Clown.
    Blog on my first and now second season of proper riding/racing - www.firstseasonracing.com
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    And yet people are eating it up with a spoon.

F*cks me right off, sh*t like this.

News bulletins on the radio this morning about problems cuts to social/mental health care and prison services have created, interest rate and brexit uncertainty holding back wages and yet she's been all over the news praised....for living beyond her means.

Unbelievable.
  • lesfirth
    lesfirth Posts: 1,382
    There is no mention ,that I can see,of a husband,partner or father. Is there a male contributing to the upkeep of her children? It looks as though the answer is negative .If that is the case she is finding out that being a one parent family is a really bad idea.
  • Are there any close ups of her breasts?
  • laurentian
    laurentian Posts: 2,389
    Are there any close ups of her breasts?

Do you ever listen to Fighting Talk on Radio 5??
    Wilier Izoard XP
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    Dinyull wrote:
    And yet people are eating it up with a spoon.

F*cks me right off, sh*t like this.

News bulletins on the radio this morning about problems cuts to social/mental health care and prison services have created, interest rate and brexit uncertainty holding back wages and yet she's been all over the news praised....for living beyond her means.

Unbelievable.

Sure the probs you refer to and plenty others can only be addressed at a government level... to achieve at the highest level in sport means jacking any career, I have sympathy for her, on a different level to someone who wants to kill themselves and can't get any help for four months but some none the less.
    The folk most likely effected by brexit are quite likely to have voted for it so zero sympathy