Bioracer Clothing

navrig2
navrig2 Posts: 1,833
edited July 2017 in Road general
One of our company offices has had Bioracer design and make some corporate branded bike kit. I actually quite like the design and the colours. We are planning some internal and some client cycle events so are thinking of buying the kit for ourselves.

The pricing looks reasonable, for example:

BIBSHORT PROF LYCRA ELITE LEGGRIPPER 2.0 FLATLOCK £57+VAT

The guys already wearing the kit say it is pretty good but before parting with my cash I thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone on here has experience of them.

(I've used the search function and an initial look at the relevant posts also suggest it is OK.)

Comments

• It is fantastic - even the budget end of their kit is great quality and turnaround times are probably the best in the business.
  • g00se
    g00se Posts: 2,221
    Brilliant stuff and great customer relations too.
  • LiamW
    LiamW Posts: 358
    Our club kit is Bioracer and I have to say the quality is brilliant, albeit a tad expensive.

But like anything else you get what you pay for.
  • mellex
    mellex Posts: 214
    My team kit is Bioracer and the bib shorts are by far the best quality both in terms of comfort and longevity that I've ever owned. A couple of our team jerseys have developed slight 'pulls' on the arm seams but nothing of real concern.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    I'm going against the grain here, but I've found the pad to be lacking in my club bibs. The jerseys are fine.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • mamil314
    mamil314 Posts: 1,103
    Make sure to get jersey model with a zip garage, it's annoying when hard zipper is against your neck.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,498
    Yes I have a few stolen goat shorts , which I think are made by Bioracer. Very good indeed.
  • stueys
    stueys Posts: 1,332
    Ben6899 wrote:
    I'm going against the grain here, but I've found the pad to be lacking in my club bibs. The jerseys are fine.

I'm with you, nice quality gear but the pad is lacking compared to the top quality kit (which is more expensive)