3 Peaks Cyclocross Race 2017

2»

Comments

• devhads
    devhads Posts: 236
    Yeah, good luck to you all. I'm currently switching between being pleased and gutted not to be riding on Sunday. I'll be up there supporting my club mates so will give a shout of encouragement to anyone I recognise.
  • tgotb
    tgotb Posts: 4,714
    I'm definitely in the "gutted not to be riding" camp. Have a good one, guys!
    Pannier, 120rpm.
  • joey54321
    joey54321 Posts: 1,297
    I feel quite privileged to have gotten a place, I'll try and remember that and think of you guys when I'm cold, wet, hurt, bruised, battered and walking uphill. :D
  • evo3ben
    evo3ben Posts: 552
    Good luck everyone! Have a great race and stay safe!

Traveling up from Hitchin today. Going to go to Helwith Bridge for a quick look at the start and check parking etc and then drive to my B&B.
  • What an incredible event. We went along to support our friend taking part initially, and ended up camped out 30 or so steps from the top of Pen-y-Ghent. Ended up taking A LOT of photos of riders, which can be found in a Dropbox folder linked below.

I'm not a professional photographer, so they're not all fabulous settings-wise. I'm not asking for money for these pics, as they were just taken for fun. Feel free to share the link to anyone you think might be interested.

Congratulations to everyone that took part - you're amazing!!!

I can honestly say that watching the effort riders went through, I have no interest in taking part in this event in future :lol:

Link to pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/or8x4l605wygb3u/AAAzaHfEkDGIxfaKtQlgddzka?dl=0#
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    Nice photos Bez. I've never ridden this and wasn't there, but always interested in the threads discussing it on here.

Simon Richardson from GCN?
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/or8x4l605wyg ... C_4673.jpg
  • Thanks Graeme. Think you're right - there's a picture of him at the event on his Instagram page, same wheels. Well spotted!