PRO saddle range?

turbo1191
turbo1191 Posts: 501
edited July 2017 in Road buying advice
Hi folks. Just wondering if anyone on the forum has tried or has got any of the saddles from the pro range.. I'm looking at the turnix?? :?

Comments

• johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Used one for quite a while and it was ok but not brilliant (for me). Now have a wide Antares fitted and I find that much more comfortable
  • turbo1191
    turbo1191 Posts: 501
    OK. . Cheers. I'm needing something around the 150mm mark with a relief channel.. had also thought about the aliante vsx but it only goes up to 145.. :?
  • dwanes
    dwanes Posts: 954
    I have the Pro Turnix Carbon saddle and find it so comfortable that I bought another whilst cheap in a sale and will cover me for a good few years.
  • joey54321
    joey54321 Posts: 1,297
    You might have to jump through a few hoops to remind them that they do offer it but Pro authorised dealers (e.g. Sigma Sport) do a 30 day demo on Pro saddles. Try it yourself, its the only way.
  • johnnymcg259
    johnnymcg259 Posts: 569
    dwanes wrote:
    I have the Pro Turnix Carbon saddle and find it so comfortable that I bought another whilst cheap in a sale and will cover me for a good few years.

I got a Pro carbon Turnix a couple of years ago - lovely, no problems with it at all; prefer it to the previous selle italia's and fiziks that I'd used over the 12 preceding years.