monday triple-alpha process in the kitchen, it's hot in there

2»

Comments

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Pinno wrote:

@HopkinB: That's my line and it's copyright. Besides, you're all the way down there so it should be something along the lines of '/up', not over.

Laters.

Hehehe. Soz Pinno. Was just getting the bracket back to normality. Copyright fee on its way.

img_3116.jpg
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    team47b wrote:
    The Pitbully...

CEC6744B-7F26-40E5-930E-FDD36500B695.jpg

Thanks 47b, dappy thing she had her meat an I thought she was finishing some kibble, turned my back she flipped the bowl an galloped off into the other room whacking it off everything as she did then prowdly dumped at the other halves feet.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    £5 !! Can someone else break the copyright please?

How did you do that T47?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Hope all goes well in the frozen wastelands Stevo.

What?! Paying some long term unemployed smoggy minion 50p an hour to lump furniture whilst he sits there drinking beer and eating chips.
    Thanks Veronese.

I was doing a bit of light sorting and getting the offers lined up for my folks furniture. Good fun doing a spot of amateur sales and negotiation - managed to flog a set of nestle tables and a cheese board for a decent wadge of cash so I haven't lost my touch 8) Waiting on a last offer for the table and chairs.

I was going to mow the lawn and do some weeding, but decided to use a bit of the cheese board proceeds to pay said smoggy doley to do it for me. What was it I said about listening at school :wink:

24 hour round trip - I'm a bit knackered and its work tomorrow...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Step83 wrote:
    One small woofer, think the link works, sat outside a friends work

https://flic.kr/p/WbtSkK

Yeah, cant embed so have a link!
    That's a cute little hound but aren't pit bulls banned? Or is it OK if they're mixed breed?

Here's ours - vicious bastard as you can see. Same breed as Hoppys cushion would you believe.

20160605_110802_1.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Pinno wrote:
    How did you do that T47?

What?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    Get step83's pic on the web.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I thought for a moment you'd seen me connecting my water supply to the mains without a meter :D

Went to the link he posted, did a screen shot on ipad, upload to my Photobucket account, posted img link here :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike