Any experience of Rose Bikes, gmbh - garmin purchase

ashtons99
ashtons99 Posts: 110
edited July 2017 in Road buying advice
These guys seem substantially cheaper than any uk outlet for the Edge 1000 at just over £350 for the performance bundle.
In fact eBay used ones are going for similar money.

Has anyone any experience of dealing with them and their customer service. Guessing given its Europe there will be no hidden customs charges

Comments

• gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,510
    Yes, their customer service is impeccable in my experience
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I've bought from them and delivery is a little slower than the usual suspects but that's because it comes from Germany and they do charge postage too, though a high value order might be over the free post threshold. My orders were small, around £20. Customer services was excellent too, one order was short but I only realised 2 weeks later so emailed them and although I didn't get a response to the email I could see that the issue had been resolved via 'my account'.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,538
    I've ordered Vector pedals from them, and they were spot on, highly reccommended.

Also ordered other smaller items, saddle, shoes, lights, clothing etc, with zero issues. Would not hesitate to buy from them.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • londoncommuter
    londoncommuter Posts: 1,550
    Yep, no problems. They used to be a bargain before Sterling tanked (even better were Bike24, Bike-discount.de, Bike-componets.de) but I'm guessing not so good these days.
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Yup - good experience here too
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • ashtons99
    ashtons99 Posts: 110
    Thanks guys. Looks like they will be getting my order