thursday eat hot gamma rays foolish orange oaf

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    I can email him and find out.

Perhaps he fell in love with someone else, moved out of home and is still getting jiggy with her. In time, when the jiggy starts to wane, he'll slowly crawl back.

It's been raining stair rods all day here. What's it like over there Gazza?

Answering Pinno's clarion call.
    All is well, but unfortunately no cute new vixen to get jiggy with. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PVjcIO4MT4
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Perhaps he fell in love with someone else, moved out of home and is still getting jiggy with her. In time, when the jiggy starts to wane, he'll slowly crawl back.

We think you've gone all 'Arran' on us and farked off. At least come back to Cake Stop and help torment the deluded leftietwats.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    We think you've gone all 'Arran' on us and farked off. At least come back to Bottom Bracket and help torment the deluded.

In the spirit of diplomacy.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

We think you've gone all 'Arran' on us and farked off. At least come back to Cake Stop and help torment the deluded leftietwats.

No, not flounced. But have enjoyed 2 holidays during my sabbatical. :D
    As regards CS, it got quite wearing constantly pointing out to the same people, the flaws in their thinking.
    I assume the same deluded folk are still there?
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

As regards CS, it got quite wearing constantly pointing out to the same people, the flaws in their thinking.

Yep, Stevo is still there.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

No all is not well! 6 weeks you cheeky bugger, we were worried sick.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Yep, its the same old echo chamber. Currently having a few minor spats with a certain person who is accusing me of a lack of sympathy :) At least I'm not a misogynist.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    Ahh bless!
    Sorry Sean.
    Anyway, ¿Qué pasa? Everyone still here? No-one been 'clipped' by Admin or 'whacked' by the Mods?
    How's things Sean, life still good? UK/Polish relations still flourishing i hope.
    Darts must be coming on a treat, given the p1ss poor weather
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Yep, its the same old echo chamber. Currently having a few minor spats with a certain person who is accusing me of a lack of sympathy :) At least I'm not a misogynist.

Would that be the man in green? And I don't mean Robin of Sherwood.
    Not a misogynist? Keep working on it, you'll get there. Then you can work on gaining bigot status like me. :lol:
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Ahh bless!
    Sorry Sean.
    Anyway, ¿Qué pasa? Everyone still here? No-one been 'clipped' by Admin or 'whacked' by the Mods?
    How's things Sean, life still good? UK/Polish relations still flourishing i hope.
    Glad you're ok, daughter still in Aus?

You were the only missing in action. I arranged to go for a drink with Stevo, V68 & hopkinb last week but they cried off at the last minute, bunch of pussies. U.K./Polish relations are good and I'm glad she's allowed to stay. :D
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    seanoconn wrote:
    No all is not well! 6 weeks you cheeky bugger, we were worried sick.
    I wasn't worried, I have the memory of a goldfish. When reminded of his existence I thought maybe he'd got a life and I was a little bit jealous.
  • ballysmate
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Ahh bless!
    Sorry Sean.

You were the only missing in action. I arranged to go for a drink with Stevo, V68 & hopkinb last week but they cried off at the last minute, bunch of pussies. U.K./Polish relations are good and I'm glad she's allowed to stay. :D

Daughter back and working to pay her debt accrued during her Oz trip and saving for NZ in January. Seem to have raised a globetrotter.
    I too am glad your missus is allowed to stay, not just for your sake, but I am a firm believer that we should keep all the good looking ones. The pics you PMd everyone but Pinno don't do her justice.
    Stevo and V68? Yeah, pussies! Would that have been the BB (London Branch) AGM? Btw, who's the newbie, does he meet the required standard and post sufficient bollox? Standards must be upheld.

@VN. That's the spirit. Bally who?
    Amlost gained terminal velocity and escaped to get a life but the BB pull dragged me back again. :lol:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Btw, who's the newbie, does he meet the required standard and post sufficient bollox? Standards must be upheld.

Amlost gained terminal velocity and escaped to get a life but the BB pull dragged me back again. :lol:
    Fits right in. Talks utter bollox, upset a few in commuting by complimenting a girl's aris, prepared to buy drinks all night by way of initation (shame Seano was 'sick'). Unfortunately he's a tax accountant, but other than that he's alright.
    Commiserations on your foiled escape plan.
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Ahh bless!
    Sorry Sean.

Daughter back and working to pay her debt accrued during her Oz trip and saving for NZ in January. Seem to have raised a globetrotter.
    I too am glad your missus is allowed to stay, not just for your sake, but I am a firm believer that we should keep all the good looking ones. The pics you PMd everyone but Pinno don't do her justice.
    Stevo and V68? Yeah, pussies! Would that have been the BB (London Branch) AGM? Btw, who's the newbie, does he meet the required standard and post sufficient bollox? Standards must be upheld.

Newbie hopkinb shows promise and meets the required standard of bollox but he comes from commuting so could be a spy sent to bring us down from the inside, the jury is still out.
  • ballysmate
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Btw, who's the newbie, does he meet the required standard and post sufficient bollox? Standards must be upheld.

Fits right in. Talks utter bollox, upset a few in commuting by complimenting a girl's aris, prepared to buy drinks all night by way of initation (shame Seano was 'sick'). Unfortunately he's a tax accountant, but other than that he's alright.
    Commiserations on your foiled escape plan.

Any pics of said aris?
    Tax accountant? Feck me, they're breeding!
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Would that be the man in green? And I don't mean Robin of Sherwood.
    Not a misogynist? Keep working on it, you'll get there. Then you can work on gaining bigot status like me. :lol:
    It could indeed be the little green man.

You have given me something to aspire to :) Although Ialso got called a lot of names when I mentioned that I got a pay rise. Apparently you're not allowed to do that while we're brexiting :D
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Tax accountant? Feck me, they're breeding!
    Its more akin to propagation. A bit like Japanese knotweed.