tuesday in the quantum foam

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    Both events wet I hope (even if one was just imaginary).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Well, my shoes and chamois were squelchy after the activity that did take place.
  • pinno
    I'm happy for you.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Pi$$ing down, so it is.

Where's HaydenM?
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    oxoman wrote:
    Afternoon peeps, finally surfaced from snoozeland. No more work for a few days. Only good thing about Dudley is the road out of it and luckily my parents used it when i was only 1 so I don't sound like a yam yam. As to JP,s there the food of the gods, little oxo would happily live on them all the time if we let him.

Accent of the Gods you pleb
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    One half of the family hail from the West Mids - Brierley Bonk whack.
    I do like the good folks of Birmingham. The place is a sprawling mess but unlike the brethren of the big smoke, at least they have a sense of humour*.

Pinno's spontaneous Jackanory.

Aston Villa vs Watford, some time in 2000. I went with my season ticket holding mate Carl. St John's ambulance attended to a dressing on my left leg. Graham Taylor was manager of Watford and in response to his arrival and in thanks, Villa and Watford fans were singing "There's only 1 Graham Taylor...".
    2-0 up at Half time thanks to the Merson and Carbone link up.
    Muggins is in the toilet during the break. There's a shout from some bloke who says as he's piddling into the ground level trough "I can't believe how cold that is on the end of my todger"
    I pipe up "I can't believe how deep it is".
    AV go 4-0 up. The Villa fans start singing in sarcasm "There's only 1 Graham Taylor...".
    The whole North Stand is singing very very loudly "Villa, Villa, Villa...". Then it goes mysteriously quiet when there's an injury. A tiny high pitched voice some 6 rows down in a thick Brummy accent says "Come on Villa", just enough for plenty to hear. So funny. Great day out. Not a single incident. Not a single tw@t to spoil things.

*I'm not saying all of them don't before anyone get's shirty and if they do - bollox.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Slowmart wrote:
    oxoman wrote:
    Afternoon peeps, finally surfaced from snoozeland. No more work for a few days. Only good thing about Dudley is the road out of it and luckily my parents used it when i was only 1 so I don't sound like a yam yam. As to JP,s there the food of the gods, little oxo would happily live on them all the time if we let him.

Never knew Timothy Spall was a God?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:
    oxoman wrote:

Never knew Timothy Spall was a God?

He's a cockney in real life. He has the body of a God, pity it's Buddha...
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,415
    Pinno wrote:
    One half of the family hail from the West Mids - Brierley Bonk whack.
    I do like the good folks of Birmingham. The place is a sprawling mess but unlike the brethren of the big smoke, at least they have a sense of humour*.

Pinno's spontaneous Jackanory.

Aston Villa vs Watford, some time in 2000. I went with my season ticket holding mate Carl. St John's ambulance attended to a dressing on my left leg. Graham Taylor was manager of Watford and in response to his arrival and in thanks, Villa and Watford fans were singing "There's only 1 Graham Taylor...".
    2-0 up at Half time thanks to the Merson and Carbone link up.
    Muggins is in the toilet during the break. There's a shout from some bloke who says as he's piddling into the ground level trough "I can't believe how cold that is on the end of my todger"
    I pipe up "I can't believe how deep it is".
    AV go 4-0 up. The Villa fans start singing in sarcasm "There's only 1 Graham Taylor...".
    The whole North Stand is singing very very loudly "Villa, Villa, Villa...". Then it goes mysteriously quiet when there's an injury. A tiny high pitched voice some 6 rows down in a thick Brummy accent says "Come on Villa", just enough for plenty to hear. So funny. Great day out. Not a single incident. Not a single tw@t to spoil things.

*I'm not saying all of them don't before anyone get's shirty and if they do - bollox.
    kaffeetrinker_2.gif
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    It's Seano! Are you well again?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,415
    hopkinb wrote:
    It's Seano! Are you well again?
    I'm good, fully recovered and fighting fit.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי