K-EDGE XL Mount alternatives

woodyonthebeach
woodyonthebeach Posts: 583
edited June 2017 in Road buying advice
Im not super flush so spending 42ish quid on an extra long out front mount for my garmin is out of the question. Does anybody know of or have bought any that are cheaper than the xl mount and of decent quality.

I have checked eBay, but not 100% sold on them as they look as if they have been printed at home on a 3D printer, also I need it in the next week or so.
The doctor said I needed to start drinking more whiskey. Also, I’m calling myself ‘the doctor’ now

Comments

• SRAM mount is pretty cheap (~£11) and good quality.

I have two, the second bought for the posh bike, after using the original for a couple of years).
    All the gear, but no idea...
  • pauly69
    pauly69 Posts: 101
    Or stick an ad in the wanted section on here. I have two spare of the original k-edge xl mounts. £neg.
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    pauly69 wrote:
    Or stick an ad in the wanted section on here. I have two spare of the original k-edge xl mounts. £neg.

What colour are they? I may be keen...
  • pauly69
    Just the plain black ones.
  • pauly69 wrote:

Hi @pauly69

Do they come with the over size clamp? How much would you be looking for one of them?
    The doctor said I needed to start drinking more whiskey. Also, I’m calling myself ‘the doctor’ now
  • pauly69
    pauly69 wrote:

Hi @pauly69

Do they come with the over size clamp? How much would you be looking for one of them?

Sorry they got snapped up!
  • Bugger. Cheers either way