Dauphine Leaders Jerseys

LambShanker
LambShanker Posts: 2
edited June 2017 in Road buying advice
Does anyone know where you can buy this year's Dauphine leaders jerseys? They're produced by Le Coq Sportif, but can't see anything on their site, nor the Criterium du Dauphine official site (letour.fr), nor any of the online retailers I normally use...

Cheers.

Comments

• Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    Jakob, you really need to take better care of your jerseys in future!
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,310
    The yare always hard to find...

If you want I have a 2006 Dauphine polka dot jersey (white dots on red background)... I am a bit too old and slow to wear it. I seem to recall it is Adidas
    left the forum March 2023
  • lakesluddite
    lakesluddite Posts: 1,337
    Does anyone know where you can buy this year's Dauphine leaders jerseys? They're produced by Le Coq Sportif, but can't see anything on their site, nor the Criterium du Dauphine official site (letour.fr), nor any of the online retailers I normally use...

Cheers.

I suspect if they don't appear on these websites, they aren't available to buy. They would be shoving them in your face when you click on the websites if they were, just like the TdF tat.

Looking at the Dauphine podium images and the TdF yellow jersey - is there any difference? Just a Le Coq yellow jersey with LCL plastered all over it from what I can see. Okay, the right side of the chest has the Dauphine logo on, so not exactly the same, but I suspect too small a difference for Le Coq to bother manufacturing a replica I suspect.