LBS in Leamington Spa?

LeighM
LeighM Posts: 156
edited June 2017 in Road general
Just moved to Leamington and whilst i know of the chains like Evans and Giant, I don't know of any quality LBS.

Can anyone recommend an LBS in Leamington for a thorough bike service please? John Atkins Cycles comes up on Google, anyone know if they're any good?

TIA
2014 Trek Madone 4.7 | 2009 Trek Fuel EX7 | Planet X Pro Carbon Track Elite
TrainerRoad
Strava

Comments

• chippyk
    chippyk Posts: 529
    A bit further afield you've got Mike Vaughan in Kenilworth and I highly recommend Ride in Coventry.
  • johnny25
    johnny25 Posts: 344
    Unleashed Cycles are very good.
  • exlaser
    exlaser Posts: 264
    John Atkins is very good. Used them a lot over the years, for buying new bikes and servicing.
    Haven't used the giant shop, but it used to be called the bike yard and have a very good reputation ( they also run a very good inclusive club if you fancy some club runs).
    Broadribs is also in town, often have some competive prices stuff, don't know what they're like for servicing.
    A little farther away, Ride in Coventry is really good, it's my local shop these days and I can't recommend it enough.
    If you fancy a mobile service, try looking for Cranked( google it or look on Facebook.) Joel will come and service your bike at home or at work.
    Van Nicholas Ventus
    Rose Xeon RS
  • exlaser
    exlaser Posts: 264
    Ps if you live on the west side of leamington there a good shop( and cycle club ) in Warwick town centre.
    Van Nicholas Ventus
    Rose Xeon RS