How to watch a race?

2»

Comments

• No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,535
    Can I just assure everyone that:
    a) the laptop for following the spoiler thread was just out of view to the left
    b) I didn't eat Carlos Betancur afterwards
    c) far more than one bottle was consumed
    d) Carlton Kirby wasn't commentating - I'm in Denmark and usually lucky enough to get Rolf Sørensen if it's on TV2
    e) I did the same again the week after for Roubaix
    f) I'm unlikely to win any Strava segments
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Off to Madrid to watch final stage of Vuelta this September - assume it will be a lot more accessible / relaxed than the 2 visits to Paris TDF finale I've had. Really looking forward to this one.
    It is, but annoyingly the buses are parked right by the finish so there are very big crowds around them and the riders don't hang around outside much (as they did at the Giro)
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,160
    Can I just assure everyone that:
    a) the laptop for following the spoiler thread was just out of view to the left
    b) I didn't eat Carlos Betancur afterwards
    c) far more than one bottle was consumed
    d) Carlton Kirby wasn't commentating - I'm in Denmark and usually lucky enough to get Rolf Sørensen if it's on TV2
    e) I did the same again the week after for Roubaix
    f) I'm unlikely to win any Strava segments

:D
  • yorkshireraw
    yorkshireraw Posts: 1,632
    RichN95 wrote:
    Off to Madrid to watch final stage of Vuelta this September - assume it will be a lot more accessible / relaxed than the 2 visits to Paris TDF finale I've had. Really looking forward to this one.
    It is, but annoyingly the buses are parked right by the finish so there are very big crowds around them and the riders don't hang around outside much (as they did at the Giro)

Ok cheers for that. Either way the evening finish into Madrid always looks great, and plenty of time to get dinner afterwards - none of this closing at 10 business like Paris 2013.