sunday on a non-geodesic path through spacetime

13»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,440
    Bollox. You need Edwyn's genuine deluxe Roman catapult (Made in Abergavenny).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Kukris rock as well. You don't mess with a geezer carrying a Roman catapult from Edwyn's filled with kukris.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    I have to visit Edwyn's. Is there beer, candles, dog food, benzos, sram components? All life's necessities.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Faark no. You need a trebuche full of sticks with rusty screws in. BOGOF at Edwyn's bank holiday special. That, anda bucket of his own pi55.
  • Garry H
    hopkinb wrote:
    I have to visit Edwyn's. Is there beer, candles, dog food, benzos, sram components? All life's necessities.

No, there's nothing like that. Pervert!
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:

Come up for a weekend: I'll take you to see Edwyn. He's a fool of the highest order but his Emporium, Apothecary and under resourced brothel always make any visit in any circumstance an absolute pleasure.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    hopkinb wrote:

Come up for a weekend: I'll take you to see Edwyn. He's a fool of the highest order but his Emporium, Apothecary and under resourced brothel always make any visit in any circumstance an absolute pleasure.
    Super. I like a well stocked apothecary and an under resourced brothel. Makes the imagination run riot. You try new things. Change is good. But I'll not fcuk a chicken. Not again.
  • Garry H
    I bought a bag of assorted chickens from Edwyn once, but they turned out to be complete turkeys.
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Super. I like a well stocked apothecary and an under resourced brothel. Makes the imagination run riot. You try new things. Change is good. But I'll not fcuk a chicken. Not again.

Chicken sex is overrated - some would say it's fowl.

Aled the Fingerer is generally found in Edwins Kebab and Fish 'in Chip Kingdom in the posh part of Monmouth (well, isn't all of Monmouth posh I hear you cry). The rest of us like to go to his small tea shop in Ross On Wye behind the market.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Sweet, see. Abergavenny on a night out here comes hopkinshopkinshopkinshopkins.

You don't have one of those funny voices you hear on the television do you, see? Like a newsreader, or someone trying to sell me a sofa.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,440
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Come...again.

You don't have one of those funny voices you hear on the television do you, see? Like a newsreader, or someone trying to sell me a sofa.

Edwyn's Monday pi$$ would sort that out anyway. Edwyn's Monday pi$$ would sort out Stoke for that matter. If you're not brave enough, try Edwyn's Thursday pi$$. He's usually run out of cash by then and as his 93 year old Mum Ebrill still pays his wages, it's a safer, yet not quite so interesting bet.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!