Whyte 19C carbon Works, stolen from Wigan

Fayetality
Fayetality Posts: 3
edited June 2017 in MTB stolen
My Whyte 19C was stolen on Saturday the 20th or early on Sunday the 21st. It's got a charge saddle on it and black dmr v12 pedals. The frame is black with white and green bits and has a distinctive curved top tube. I'll add pictures when I figure it out.
It's got a white Rock Shox Sid fork, too.
Absolutely gutted it's been stolen. I broke my leg and ankle, and dislocated my ankle, 4 weeks ago. As you can imagine, I was already down and in a lot of pain, then some swine steals my pride and joy :/

Comments

• imatfaal
    imatfaal Posts: 2,716
    Fayetality wrote:
    My Whyte 19C was stolen on Saturday the 20th or early on Sunday the 21st. It's got a charge saddle on it and black dmr v12 pedals. The frame is black with white and green bits and has a distinctive curved top tube. I'll add pictures when I figure it out.
    It's got a white Rock Shox Sid fork, too.
    Absolutely gutted it's been stolen. I broke my leg and ankle, and dislocated my ankle, 4 weeks ago. As you can imagine, I was already down and in a lot of pain, then some swine steals my pride and joy :/

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272687812051? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Just in case this is the one - cannot remember what the toptube was like and cannot see from the thumbnail. It is finished but a little digging can get the ad back sometimes. Sold in London.

Hope you have actually got yours back
  • Hi, yeah that was almost the same frame as mine, except it was the wrong size. I've got alerts set up on all the selling sites I can set them up on. As soon as anything Whyte comes up, I'm all over it!
    No sadly not got it back yet.