1 1/4" Stem Caps / Spacers

bianchi_dave
bianchi_dave Posts: 847
edited May 2017 in Road buying advice
I'm after the above for my new (to me) Scott Foil but there doesn't seem to be many options. For reference, my Foil has the carbon aero bar with integrated stem and is fitted with aero spacers which match the profile of the 'stem' clamp.

Problem is these spacers can only be used under the clamp, and the existing top cap can only be fitted to the top of the stem, as its similarly profiled. I want something decent and preferably carbon as its a nice bike. Best I can find is a PRO stem cap that only seems to come with a carbon steerer bung (which I don't need).

PRO also do a matching pack of carbon spacers but for these (and cap) I'm looking at more than £30, which is a bit excessive for a bar height 'test,' as I'll probably cut the steerer once I'm happy. I'm 99% certain I can lop 10mm off the steerer but with such expensive forks I'd like to check first as there's no going back!

Anyone suggest options other than PRO? You'd think with 1 1/4 being more common (Canyon, Giant etc) there would be more aftermarket parts available. Cheers
Scott Addict RC
Scott Foil Premium
Trek Emonda Disc
Scott Solace 10