saturday v for vendetta

2»

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    And combat is not the high he was looking for,sheesh what's a seal too doo

Obviously play anarchic golf and wear shirts from Bloomingdales.

The've just started playing a bad version of Highway to the Dangerzone. Like a karaoke version.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    I always thought the jeep Michael biehn drove was cool
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Pinno wrote:
    I don't understand MRS. If my blood count was low, the ward whoever would ring me. If I was in trouble, I would ring the ward and be straight in. I never had any of this hanging around in A&E malarkey to put up with.

If...either.

I had a bit of a rant at the consultants today about it. I think they agreed. Whether they have the power to change it, who knows.

Can you ring the ward on your way in? I know that sounds silly but surely the admission process can be done retrospectively.
    There's not a cat's chance in hell they would have let me wait 4 hours for antibiotics. Crazy. I hope your noises were heard.

Was it Amphotericin (agent Orange), Gentamicin (Domestos bleach) or Ganciclovir (STD)? Well, that's what Mick and I called them.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    I always though Michael Biehn was underused in his 80's and 90's peak. He was great playing a hero, terminator, aliens, the rock and pretty good as a baddy, tombstone. Or perhaps I'm remembering him too fondly.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    I thought Michael Biehn was some sort of German Security firm. Then I Googled him and thought 'oh yeah'.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380

More than cool. Uber cool. Or we'll Ali as they say around these parts.

Imagine that jeep with a jack up kit, wides and TDNFNATN in it. Now you're rocking.

I'm actually hankering after a bashed up Wrangler jeep for the summer - roof off, bambini and Das Hound, just taking the proverbial out of people too stuck up their own backsides and having a laugh in the sun.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.