tuesday rotated in isospin space

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,358
    What's it like over there? It was blowing Norwegians about earlier but it's setted down now. So has the cat.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    It's fine. Looks like a good day to cycle tomorrow. Not much on the wind front. Cat's running aboot like a loon.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,528
    On the train home. Probably shouldn't have had that last glass of Lagavulin.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Has that Cross Rail malarkey been completed yet?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Has that Cross Rail malarkey been completed yet?
    Don't think so. But I haven't really been paying attention as I wouldn't need to use it myself.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    I notice it goes East - West but not North South.

Went on the new overground through the City to see the Cutty Sark* in '07. It was a really impressive rail trip. Saw London in an entirely different light.
    Quite different to when I was at Laing and Cruickshank sometime in '90/'91.

*Literally 2 weeks before it had the fire.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    I notice it goes East - West but not North South.

Went on the new overground through the City to see the Cutty Sark* in '07. It was a really impressive rail trip. Saw London in an entirely different light.
    Quite different to when I was at Laing and Cruickshank sometime in '90/'91.

*Literally 2 weeks before it had the fire.
    Yep, we've already got the Thameslink line that goes North/South-ish (crosses the River at Blackfriars) and I use that to get home sometimes if I'm out over towards the City.

The London overground you used must be the one operated by TFL that kind of goes 'around' London.