many local cats on the prowl, could be emissaries of the tabby
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, overcast today but no rain, work then a few miles around Rutland
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Today is working from home, but in the cold as the current wife is home and says I can't park myself in the kitchen near the Aga :(

Today is no exercise after yesterday's 10 mile run as I'm meeting a pal for a long run on Saturday. According to my plan I'm 5 miles behind the schedule

Later might be driving to a pub!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Pah, woke up too early and couldn't get back to sleep. Now on the into town needing coffee and having to finish minions objectives for the year.

Later will be following the football and see if the mighty Chelski can lift the PL trophy. Spurs fans look away as you might find it distressing.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Sunny.

Boy wants to go to softplay.

Later, fettling.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Just finished hissing down so eating scramblers with the Cubs of the Caliphate before heading to work. POET day so coffee, gym sesh, home, out for posh dinner.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Morning folks,
    Day off so a slightly later start. Taking the girl to an appointment then dropping her and the Mrs off before a day of bikes and beer. So it's raining of course.
  • Garry H
    Chinese buffet is it Matthew?

Have to decide what drink to imbibe in tonight. Do I experiment and go with Stevo's choice of cider, or will I just settle for what I know? No Ricard though.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,
    Day off so a slightly later start. Taking the girl to an appointment then dropping her and the Mrs off before a day of bikes and beer. So it's raining of course.
    That's weird. It wasn't raining while I was in the bushes that overlook your house this morning.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    Garry H wrote:

Have to decide what drink to imbibe in tonight. Do I experiment and go with Stevo's choice of cider, or will I just settle for what I know? No Ricard though.
    Buckfast?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    SS to work .... hills hurt this morning, they always do on a Friday
    Lunch with wife in town
    Will cut the kiddies sandwich in the heart shapes later so I can eat the cut offs
    fish and chips for dinner
    bed

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND !!!!
  • Garry H
    seanoconn wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Buckfast?
    I think you're on to something there. Reckon it would also make a good energy drink. There's caffeine in it. Recommend it to that guy that's looking for nutritional tips.
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:

Totes negatron my Asian cuisine loving friend - even like well posher than that. Even posher than a Beefeater/Harvester. Won't be able to get away with tucking my serviette into my collar for this one.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Waiting for a parcel delivery, non bike stuff....better than watching paint dry...Osga (a gecko) on the window

DSCF3729.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:

If no Ricard then surely grappa, the drink of Kings.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Buckfast?
    I think you're on to something there. Reckon it would also make a good energy drink. There's caffeine in it. Recommend it to that guy that's looking for nutritional tips.

Top call - and if you can't burn them off due to the caffeine you'll be so drunk that you can just fight them..

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Or then again will the intake of Buckie also make you talk like a Ned - you'll go from from saying things like "on you go" and "errr, any chance you could go a bit faster please" to "Och aye the fekkin' caaaaant nooo haggis smackheeed stitch ya Glasgie hardest place in da world including Mogadishu caaaant".

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    McNing,

Damp one this morning left the window open didn't get wet so bonus there. Being Friday its grubby food day no doubt. Naff all else going on here
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    No rain, just cloud today.

How come the UKIPERS in Margate don't drink Buckie but talk fooking cr4p?
    "Them's that comin' over ere is taking all ower jobs innit?" Like, as an employer, i'd employ you over some Polish bloke that's actually here to work?! W@nkers.

More toast and Marmalade needed methinks. Might actually do some work.
    Enjoy pain FD - it builds character. So they say.

Gecko "This were all fields when I were a lad".
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    shit storm of a day, may actually get some of the work I came into the office to get done done. Unlikely. May just sneak off to telfords for lunch.

I like Fat Daddy's ploy of taking food from children, make it cute so they get distracted that it is only half the size.

Onwards and upwards my friends
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:

"Them's that comin' over ere is taking all ower jobs innit?" Like, as an employer, i'd employ you over some Polish bloke that's actually here to work?! W@nkers.

Gecko:"I wonder what my FTP is and can I find a computer so I can pretend to race my mates up and down this window without actually doing any proper racing up and down windows?"

Gecko-tastic.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Pinno wrote:

Gecko:"I wonder what my FTP is and can I find a computer so I can pretend to race my mates up and down this window without actually doing any proper racing up and down windows?"

Gecko-tastic.

He's too slow, you can see where his newly grown tail joins, so he's slower than my cat, Marmite rules :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Matthewfalle
    team47b wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Gecko-tastic.

He's too slow, you can see where his newly grown tail joins, so he's slower than my cat, Marmite rules :D

Marmite rocks. The Queen of felines, the destroyer of lizards.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    My cat, Mad Max, kills badgers and her FTP is several dimensions of infinity, squared. She also used to be in the SAS, but got kicked out for being too mental.
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:
    My cat, Mad Max, kills badgers and her FTP is several dimensions of infinity, squared. She also used to be in the SAS, but got kicked out for being too mental.

I understand your cat was DS when Azi Ahmed smashed selection, including the fabled Tab of Hyde Park that was bought in because the Fan Dance was too easy.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:

I understand your cat was DS when Azi Ahmed smashed selection, including the fabled Tab of Hyde Park that was bought in because the Fan Dance was too easy.

Now you're just being silly. Azi Ahmed (aka 'Bob') was actually a spy.
  • Garry H
    Garry H wrote:

Like Max told the journalists at the time "Azi Ahmed? Never heard of the c#!@. But if I see her, I'll rip her head of and sh!t down her neck. She never set foot in stirling lines." She then garrotted the journalist and hung him from a lamppost.
  • Garry H
    Oh, and I found the grappa. It's Sicilian.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Oh, and I found the grappa.

Uh oh.
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Oh, and I found the grappa.

Uh oh.