peugeot pantera

stan68
stan68 Posts: 3
edited May 2017 in Workshop
hi ,i have an old bike i want to repair ,its my old bike from school i wondered if any one on here knows how to get transfers and maybe a seat ,the cover is cracking ,thanks ,i also have a 2016 gt avalanche with deore derailleurs and need a hanger if anyone can help ,many thanks to this forum :)

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Transfers off the 'bay or any number of companies off the internet, seat the same or Planey X do loads of vintage stuff.

Rear hanger - any number of companies off the net or local shop who deal in GT.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • stan68
    stan68 Posts: 3
    thanks mat ive sorted my hanger from evan cycles could you give me a name for the transfers thanks for your help
  • arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561
    stan68 wrote:
    thanks mat ive sorted my hanger from evan cycles could you give me a name for the transfers thanks for your help

There you go

https://www.bicyclestickers.co.uk/collections/peugeot

3 pages of Peugeot bike transfers. I'm sure you'll find something suitable in there.

BTW it only took me 10 seconds to find it using Google
  • futureslay
    futureslay Posts: 19
    I bought a load of transfers for a 1980s Peugeot PH10-LS from eBay. Only cost me a few quid and were really easy to apply. Only needed a few of them.

Take care to apply them in the right direction, and cover them evenly with a quality clear coat.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,702
    Decals you say...
    viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12838538
    I'm not convinced you could count that as a recommendation, we're still waiting on pictures.