tuesday baby, wanna take you out with me, come along on my death trip

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    I wish I could talk bewildering stuff like you innit.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Pinno wrote:
    I wish I could talk bewildering stuff like you innit.

It's easy if you are suffering from Delirium (according to the dictionary) it is an acutely disturbed state of mind characterized by restlessness, illusions, and incoherence, occurring in intoxication, fever, and other disorders.

Spot on I'd say, btw where's MF, no reason for asking :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    On the same subject (a permanent state for him) MF had a minor flounce as the Welsh, the Semi Welsh and the faux Welsh trio of GH, MF and I went on an imaginary trip down contrived memory lane in Welshland in a Vintage Bike thread and got a smack on the knuckles from Uncle Josh.
    ...but he'll be back. Where else can he get an outlet for such incoherent, incomprehensible and senseless ramblings?

However, I have learnt form him. Stick to a formula. His formulae is a tripartite of women in lab coats, his neighbour's garden and a lot of either smashing or rocking.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Uncle Josh sounds Welsh to me. Maybe he's related to Big Ned Evans of Edwyn's Emporium fame??
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Uncle Josh sounds Welsh to me. Maybe he's related to Big Ned Evans of Edwyn's Emporium fame??

Maybe he had a bad experience with big Ned and doesn't want to be reminded of it.

Anyway, Ned and Edwyn is the same person. His mother Elenydd thought she had twins and reported one of them missing at the maternity ward in Aberaeron. Well, I say 'ward', what I meant is disused heating material storage facility, aka Coal shed. The boys cleaned it up good and painted it white. Fabulus it was, community spirit see.
    So she registered both names on the birth certificate and it wasn't until she was 93 that someone broke the news that they found Edwyn ...and Ned and they were both married... to the same woman! And she never had twins, just a bad case of trapped wind for 9 months.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    I have two thermometers and many compasses.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:

Was that metaphorical?!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,532
    Garry H wrote:

indecision?
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    sungod wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

indecision?

It is impossible to satisfy the wants of all the multiple personalities.