Forum home Road cycling forum Pro race

Good betting sites for Cycling

jgsijgsi Posts: 5,029
edited April 2017 in Pro race
Am a touch disappointed... calling out a cycle race is a damn hard thing to do.. so many things can go wrong racing.
I get Kwia placed yesterday... I dont bet big but a £2.50 return was quite stingy imo.. thats Skybet.. 8 to 1 wasnt exactly generous either. It was a £5 ew bet.
Any other suggestions?

• Circus Sport (Wanty co sponsors) were offering free 100 euros bets at Amstel on Wanty placings and do betting

https://www.circus.be/en/help/cycling
  • norvernrobnorvernrob Posts: 1,431
    There isn't usually a great deal of difference in bookmakers prices, they don't give money away. I don't know if there is cycling betting on Betfair, but it's often the best odds for outside bets, and you can bet on a place only rather than ew.
  • RichN95.RichN95. Posts: 25,439
    If you want to compare prices then www.oddschecker.com is the place to visit.

I find the biggest problem is that bookies restrict how much you can bet to quite small amounts.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • MccrearMccrear Posts: 256
    biggest problem is they dont know the market, nor care, so they just keep odds fairly low across the piece. bet fair is prob best bet as it has fluctuating/adjusting odds. overall its not great, but usually decent early odds in grand tours until they release how you win the jerseys and why stage wins aren't the same as leading in the jersey comps.
  • jgsijgsi Posts: 5,029
    I am still breaking even / or slightly in profit .. Henao's 4th place was a save... but I had to contact Sky to get it honoured.
    Got a £5 free bet as addditional.
    A look at BetFair but a quick look shows only Outrights with EW - (just 3 places when Sky pays to 4 ) for the LBL...
    To top it all I messed up my betting slip and ended up with GVA for Sunday at e/w 25/1 so thus endeth my 'on a roll'.
    The fun stops...............
  • hardacrekyliecymhardacrekyliecym Posts: 1
    edited 14 July
    Hello there! There are a lot of great betting websites for various sports. I for example highly recommend you this platform americanodds.com, where I myself like to bet, and the odds of winning huge sums of money are big. Also there, everything is arranged and you get predictions, information about the teams and specific players. This makes your life easier when thinking about creating a bet. This is why I like this web platform so much. It just helps me concentrate better on what prediction to make, and how to analyse it. I hope you will have great success when betting. Good luck.
  • ProssPross Posts: 28,976
    I get the feeling there's some spam on its way