Operation 425

I don't know if this is the "done thing" but here goes anyway......

I've found a trail I am aiming to hit but I'm just not fit enough yet. It's not that I won't make it down without having a heart attack.... It's a 425 foot climb up a mountain that I'm worried about.

The ridge the trail runs along looks a lot of fun so I'm gonna be training to make it up there by the end of summer at least!

I'd like to use this as a sort of diary to track my progress and get some tips along the way if that's cool. Banter is welcomed :)

There'll be plenty of pictures to come and a video of the day too.

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Really? I do way more than that from my house to just get to the beginning of my local trails, and they are just relatively low hills.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • robertpb
    robertpb Posts: 1,866
    So where is this mountain?
    Now where's that "Get Out of Crash Free Card"
  • cooldad wrote:
    Really?
    Lol no not really..... I cocked up..... It's 425 meters not feet. I've climbed up the side of it before with my brother. Took us 4 hours to reach the top which reminds me.... The wind up there is really strong too. Should be fun :)

It's on Fuerteventura where I live. Let me figure out how to take a photo of the map and I'll post it up here with the planned route.
  • TonyJams
    TonyJams Posts: 214
    cooldad wrote:
    Really?
    Lol no not really..... I cocked up..... It's 425 meters not feet. I've climbed up the side of it before with my brother. Took us 4 hours to reach the top which reminds me.... The wind up there is really strong too. Should be fun :)

It's on Fuerteventura where I live. Let me figure out how to take a photo of the map and I'll post it up here with the planned route.
    Is it the Cauldron over near Lajares?