Tropix Paris Road Bike

Jasonlee
Jasonlee Posts: 2
edited April 2017 in Road buying advice
Hello everyone,
I am thinking of buying a road bike and this company called Tropix came in mine. Here is the link http://www.tropixbikemalaysia.com/paris.html

With that aero carbon frame and ultegra groupset (total weight 8.2kg) for $1350 (RM5990). Is it worth to try? Is good enough for 60km cycling session?

Tell me what you think. Thank you very much

Comments

• lakesluddite
    lakesluddite Posts: 1,337
    The bike looks great, bit TOO good for just 60km!

Their website, however, is a prime example why you shouldn't use Google Translate in anything other than an emergency!

"At the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, a French boy Martinez, who was only 24 years old, galloped in the Mountain Bike Cross-Country Track, and won the gold medal of this event. After he won the champion of the Olympics, Martinez decided to leave the field, to chase his dream of unity of himself and bike. He took part in the team look, and began to develop the most suitable bicycle for riders.
    In 2012, Martinez encountered the boss of Tropix, William. In Italy, Martinez gave the high appreciate on Tropix products, and William also very admired Martinez's indomitable spirit. They hit it off instantly, decided that with the Tropix professional team and development platform to help Martinez return to the field, to rush the champion of the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games in 2016.
    Since Martinez back to the field, he blazed the trail forward and ranked top 27 among the mountain bike riders all over the world in just one year. He won the two important race, the Lamosano Mountain Bike in Italy and the Sea Otter Classic. At the same time, Martinez won the second place in National Champion League, on behalf of the French national team.
    In 2014, they set up the team Tropix-Frm. Martinez will ride Tropix bike to gallopon the field all over the world, matching against the world's top riders together and enjoying the fun of unity of bike and himself.
    The 2016 Olympic Games of Rio is not only carrying Tropix spirit of the pursuit of excellence, but also carrying Martinez's dream of chasing."
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    You can cycle 60km on pretty much any bike. THat bike loksgood.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Not what I was expecting at all, when I opened this. That's actually a really nice looking frame..
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,787
    Malaysia. Truly Asia.