Freitag. TV Party Tonight! TV Party Tonight!

Comments

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    It is odd added with the anti glare red/green coating its a bit crazy adding blue/purple in. Yeah no idea if it actually does anything as its blocking spectrums of light your eye doesn't process.
    Managers gone AWOL again after sending an email out about people taking long lunches or going before end of their shift, pot, kettle moment there.

Pinno, I gave him a cursory look as management shapes were nearby then, specs wise a pair of Carreras so somewhat understated.

Better half has also agreed that, providing I pick her up we can get Chinese so this has pleased me muchly.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Step83 wrote:
    It is odd added with the anti glare red/green coating its a bit crazy adding blue/purple in. Yeah no idea if it actually does anything as its blocking spectrums of light your eye doesn't process.

Does it filter out over zealous, preened hypsters?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    I'm actually heading there now to get some moules for moules frites et Muscadet for our supper tonight. What do you want picking up?

Just been to the gymnasium which was nice, now heading home. Catch ya in a bit.
    If its not too late, buy their entire stock of cider. After all, its someone else's money.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    All requirements for moules et frites purchased then realized that I have to pick Bambina up at 9, so no point cracking open a nice bottle of vin blanc so all postponed until tomorrow. I will also pick up some Ricard during the day to make it a proper French evening.

Expect serious amounts of drivvle to be posted demain.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm actually heading there now to get some moules for moules frites et Muscadet for our supper tonight. What do you want picking up?

If its not too late, buy their entire stock of cider. After all, its someone else's money.

Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh - too late - see post above.

Sorry.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh - too late - see post above.

Sorry.
    You've got my order, you've got my money, so next time you're down there, make yourself useful :)

Actually. don't you live in the ar$e end of nowhere? You sure there's a Waitrose near you?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I wouldn't expect Matthew to go to Waitrose.

I would expect he has a man that will do that for him after all we, well not me, are paying for it :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Matthewfalle
    team47b wrote:
    I wouldn't expect Matthew to go to Waitrose.

I would expect he has a man that will do that for him after all we, well not me, are paying for it :D

Well, the he is a she but sometimes I like to go because the fillies are fine on a Saturday and I like to see how poor people live. I like to think that it gives me empathy, when it actual fact it just reinforces my superiority.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    bonjewer bottom dwellers.

Eating home made pizza. Think i need a glass of something.
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    bonjewer bottom dwellers.

Eating home made pizza. Think i need a glass of something.
    Westons Vintage Spider (8.2%) for me. Not sure what dinner is, will have to check with the EPO.
  • Garry H
    Is that the discount cider that you recommended? I've been dwelling on this all week and I might start sampling some in the near future.

Any hipsters about tonight? Surely there must be some in here...
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    Is that the discount cider that you recommended? I've been dwelling on this all week and I might start sampling some in the near future.

Yep, its the apple based rocket fuel that's on a 3 for a fiver deal in Tesco. Two pints of that is all you need.
  • Garry H
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Yep, its the apple based rocket fuel that's on a 3 for a fiver deal in Tesco. Two pints of that is all you need.
    Excellent! How many bottles is that?

They sell cider in ikea. That any good?

Where are the others? I'm bored. Got any more videos of folk falling off bikes?
  • Garry H
    Another meeting with auditors on Tuesday. With "Jak" this time. Spells it like that, with no c. Must be a hipster.
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Excellent! How many bottles is that?

They sell cider in ikea. That any good?

Where are the others? I'm bored. Got any more videos of folk falling off bikes?
    A bottles 500 ml so two bottle is just short of 2 pints. 3 bottles and youll be slurring your words. Never had cider in IKEA but its probably that fruity stuff Kopparberg or Rekorderlig.

https://youtu.be/tgyII3BCdBQ

https://youtu.be/IylsID3tqxA
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Garry H wrote:
    Another meeting with auditors on Tuesday. With "Jak" this time. Spells it like that, with no c. Must be a hipster.
    Or maybe he's just a cok.
  • Garry H
    Stevo 666 wrote:

That first one's crazy. Love the mentality that leads people to think that doing that is a good idea. Daft as brushes :D
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Surely you mean an ok?
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

That first one's crazy. Love the mentality that leads people to think that doing that is a good idea. Daft as brushes :D
    I guess that suicidal mountain bikers are a self correcting problem :)
  • Garry H
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Komplete cok.
  • Garry H wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Reminds me of a holiday in Morzine. I was getting cocky after 2 weeks of downhill and saw a great downhill section from the chairlift, but when I rode it I accidentally took a wrong turn and ended up on a massive drop-off which I failed to react to and had a massive stack and rolled for about 30m in steep rocky gravel. My wife arrived about 5 mins later and I was still walking around dazed while she took the p1ss out of me and offered to show me how to do it properly. We're still together, surprisingly.
  • Garry H
    I've been revisiting old punk albums this week. What have I missed?
  • Garry H
    Garry H wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Reminds me of a holiday in Morzine. I was getting cocky after 2 weeks of downhill and saw a great downhill section from the chairlift, but when I rode it I accidentally took a wrong turn and ended up on a massive drop-off which I failed to react to and had a massive stack and rolled for about 30m in steep rocky gravel. My wife arrived about 5 mins later and I was still walking around dazed while she took the p1ss out of me and offered to show me how to do it properly. We're still together, surprisingly.

I like watching that kinda stuff, but see those "rock garden" things? They give me the heebeegeebies. Be you'd find a load of teeth if you looked closely among those things!
  • pinno
    Party time. I'm late. I was doing the Cube again.

Sure hope this is a hypster free zone.
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    SLF were playing at Kentish Town Forum on Tuesday this week. I missed them as well :|
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Party time. I'm late. I was doing the Cube again.

Sure hope this is a hypster free zone.

What? This one?

iStock_000003795461XSmall-300x275.jpg
  • Garry H
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    SLF were playing at Kentish Town Forum on Tuesday this week. I missed them as well :|

Haven't you seen them loads?

Saw them in Belfast. Was well worth it.
  • pinno
    Thanks for your faith Gazza, mate.
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Haven't you seen them loads?

Saw them in Belfast. Was well worth it.
    Twice but would go again.
  • pinno
    Gazza is a Oakley wearing poser (and tart).
    MF is just plain off his trolley.

...but Stevo! Stevo is a closet punk rocker!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHSE7OjAQeU