RVV Parking

chieflordy
chieflordy Posts: 48
edited March 2017 in Pro race
I am after some advise from those with past experience of where is best to park to see the race on the Kwaremont on Sunday.
I will probably be too late to get the last shuttle bus from Oudennarde, I am thinking about Kerkhove which also has a shuttle bus which runs until later, has any one done this, google maps doesn't show much in the way of parking in or around Kerkhove.
Another option is the main road at the top of the Kwaremont, I always notice cars parked up there on tv each year, does any one know what time that road (N36) is closed to traffic?

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,383
    Get as close as you can, park up somewhere vaguely legal and walk. Just follow the crowd
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,461
    Park for free at Ronse train station and get the free bus to Oude Kwaremont. If you have time that is
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • ddraver wrote:
    Get as close as you can, park up somewhere vaguely legal and walk. Just follow the crowd

Did this last year, then a local invited me to park on his drive - so we did!
    BikeRadar Communities Manager
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,383
    Belgians are the best!!

Mind you we just parked between the road and a canal...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver