Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    That's a relief.

Maybe your stem will come tomorrow.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Yeah - right. It's CRC. I have no faith in them anymore. I'd aiming for next Monday so it can sit there while I do another 14 day straight set.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    I have a spare stem. B k ack, white and red. What colour is your Cervelo?
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Black with white Cervelo. Was a grey Soloist but I got it for nothing so had it powder coated black and rebuilt it with Phat ones, Ultegra 11 and a white decal kit.I must admit that I did a freakingly cool job.

Even taped the Vittoria tubs for that "living on the edge" feeling.

I may post a picture when I have the position sorted and have fitted bar tape.

Currently has the original stem off the s/s on it so can use it but new stem is longer, bigger drop and more alicarboney.

Thank you very much for the offer though (if it was an offer and not a statement).
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Black with white Cervelo. Was a grey Soloist but I got it for nothing so had it powder coated black and rebuilt it with Phat ones, Ultegra 11 and a white decal kit.I must admit that I did a freakingly cool job.

Even taped the Vittoria tubs for that "living on the edge" feeling.

I may post a picture when I have the position sorted and have fitted bar tape.

Currently has the original stem off the s/s on it so can use it but new stem is longer, bigger drop and more alicarboney.

Thank you very much for the offer though (if it was an offer and not a statement).

Nah, you could've ad it like. 12 cm.

Almost bought a soloist once. Well, an S1 anyway. That's why it would've looked so cool with my stem you see.
  • pinno
    I got a spare 100mm stem. Pro race job. 26.4mm clamp for 1 1/8th steerer. Old school.
  • ratnibdstabdsekl
    ratnibdstabdsekl Posts: 4
    edited October 2021

A month ago I made an eyeliner tattoo https://www.facefigurati.com/eyeliner-tattoo-in-melbourne/lash-line-cosmetic-tattoo-in-melbourne/. There were several reasons, but the main one, of course, was the desire to look good in any situation. In the morning, after sleep, at the sea - in any situation when it is problematic to use cosmetics, it is not convenient or there is simply no time. Why did you get the tattoo?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859

Does it signify it’s time to bring back an old thread?
  • pinno
    Old father time (I guess).
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,398
    Still married to my tattoo fortunately.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    seanoconn said:

Still married to my tattoo fortunately.

A sailor?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,413
    This you Seano?

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Looks like Bruno Mars in his 40's.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • ratnibdstabdsekl
    ratnibdstabdsekl Posts: 4
    edited December 2021
    Hi. Lina's tattoo looks awesome. I like the way it looks. It is truly a masterpiece of art in the tattoo industry. Guys, maybe you can recommend a fellow artist in Miami? Do you know the best tattoo artists in Miami? I would appreciate your feedback and advice. If possible, show the tattoos they made to you. Thanks.