What towns do riders stay in?

rouleur23
rouleur23 Posts: 175
edited March 2017 in Road general
Hello, does anyone know in what towns in the Alps and the Pyrenees do riders stay? Where is it likely that I can meet like minded folks for chats, info swapping and possible rides together? I am staying at Bourg d'Oisans and Briancon in August and would like to learn of any other popular stopovers for riders in the Alps.
In June I am going over the Pyrenees into Spain and would like to meet (tag along with for a few miles) other socially minded folks too.

Simply put....any town where riders are known to hang out.

Thanks

Comments

• mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,620
    rouleur23 wrote:
    Hello, does anyone know in what towns in the Alps and the Pyrenees do riders stay? Where is it likely that I can meet like minded folks for chats, info swapping and possible rides together? I am staying at Bourg d'Oisans and Briancon in August and would like to learn of any other popular stopovers for riders in the Alps.
    In June I am going over the Pyrenees into Spain and would like to meet (tag along with for a few miles) other socially minded folks too.

Thanks

Pyrenees try Argeles Gazost or Bagneres de Luchon.
  • Saint Lary Soulan in the Pyrenees.
  • rouleur23
    Saint Lary Soulan in the Pyrenees.

Cheers pal
  • rouleur23
    MrB123 wrote:
    rouleur23 wrote:

Thanks

Pyrenees try Argeles Gazost or Bagneres de Luchon.

Thanks