Endura pac a mac bargain !!!! Just £13.00 online....

bristolpete
bristolpete Posts: 2,255
edited March 2017 in Road buying advice
These are up to £46 RRP in shops due to Endura's post Brexit prices and saw these online at £13.00 !!! 2016 clear out it seems. All sizes and two colours available.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/endura-pakajak- ... cket-2016/

Bargain for the coming months to throw in the back pocket....

Pete !!!

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    Thanks for that, got one on the way! My aldi version is slowly disintegrating anyway.

I also have the pacamac gillet and thats a good piece of kit.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561
    These are up to £46 RRP in shops due to Endura's post Brexit prices and saw these online at £13.00 !!! 2016 clear out it seems. All sizes and two colours available.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/endura-pakajak- ... cket-2016/

Bargain for the coming months to throw in the back pocket....

Pete !!!

Cheers Pete

Just ordered one to replace my ageing Aldi softshell that probably cost me more than the Endura a few years ago.
  • homers_double
    With any luck this might beat the run on the Madison/Genesis bottles from a few weeks ago.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • super_davo
    super_davo Posts: 1,205
    I bought one on a Black Friday deal for £13.50 and can confirm it is fab. Folds tiny, vented and comparatively breathable; its shower rather than all day rain protection but that's all you need 90% of the time. Yellow colour looks good, has a few reflective details too.
    Only drawback I have is that I would like it in a smaller size, Wiggle only sell it down to medium and it's not the tightest, so I could do with a small.
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,870
    super_davo wrote:
    I bought one on a Black Friday deal for £13.50 and can confirm it is fab. Folds tiny, vented and comparatively breathable; its shower rather than all day rain protection but that's all you need 90% of the time. Yellow colour looks good, has a few reflective details too.
    Only drawback I have is that I would like it in a smaller size, Wiggle only sell it down to medium and it's not the tightest, so I could do with a small.

What chest size and weight are you if you do not mind me asking?
    Well I have asked already, if you do not mind answering I suppose I should say :lol:
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • Jeez I paid £30 for mine, and it was worth it !
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,870
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • super_davo
    super_davo Posts: 1,205
    Daniel B wrote:
    super_davo wrote:

What chest size and weight are you if you do not mind me asking?
    Well I have asked already, if you do not mind answering I suppose I should say :lol:

I'm 5'7 and 65kgs.
    The medium is not ridiculously large and flapping but I could comfortably go a size down. I've also been wearing it over winter jerseys so far, I suspect things will be worse over a thin summer jersey. But you don't necessarily expect or need this sort of garment to be race tight, it's an emergency rain cape after all.

I am definitely tempted with the gilet, especially as that comes in small...
  • bristolpete
    2 x gilets ordered as silly cheap.
  • Zendog1
    Zendog1 Posts: 816
    Thanks Pete - well spotted.
  • 6wheels
    6wheels Posts: 411
    Bought one - cheers.
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,640
    Nice one, sold!
  • homers_double
    Mine arrived today.

Pro's - Haribo

Con's - The bag is a bit tight.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • bristolpete
    My gilets arrived too. Typically the XL too big, the L too small. I have lost 12lbs in 8 weeks so I think I will keep the L and aim to fit it some time in the future LOL.
  • lesfirth
    lesfirth Posts: 1,382
    Mine arrived today. Fits me fine. I do not think I will be putting it back in the bag at the roadside. Thanks.
  • grahamcp
    grahamcp Posts: 323
    thanks for the heads up - I have ordered an "M"... hopefully won't be too small (I'm 6ft / 70kg).