SwiftCarbon Ultravox Ti / Orbea Orca OMR

Snowblind
Snowblind Posts: 75
edited March 2017 in Road buying advice
Does anyone have experience with the above frame sets? The Orca is a bit more common but you don't really see either of them 'around'.

Thanks.

Comments

• Have just bought the Swift, not yet built up although finally bought all the bits. The frame looks pretty cool.
    Thr frame has been sat in the box for 6 weeks.
    I bought because it seemed as good as any decent level frame but mainly because I like to have something I have specced myself and is different to most stuff out there.
    Will put on campag potenza with the chainset swapped out for a campag comp ultra. Again a bit different and hopefully a better design to go onto a press fit BB30 as found on the Swift frame.
    It will get mavic RSYS SL wheels , and deda finishing kit.
    Having it built up next week. I managed to get a dark grey colour , pity the shocking pink was sold out in small.
  • Snowblind
    Snowblind Posts: 75
    The pink is an epic colour! Do let me know what you think; very interested!
  • The frame was on offer for £1k. Which helped. , wheels are off previous bike and are fantastic . Hopefully post back shortly.
  • Got my Swift Ultravos T.I back from being built up. Seems pretty comfortable , had a quick spin out and the handling is accurate , bike feels lively and far less harsh than my Scott Addict 2012 version. It will obviously depend on how you spec a build up but on close inspection the frame has some interesting detail and tube profiles. I went Potenza , Mavic RSYS SL wheels and white Richey finishing kit on the matte grey frame . At a glance it looks like any any other plodder.
    Havent seen another before so im happy its different.
  • JesseD
    JesseD Posts: 1,961
    Mate of mine has had a Swift for a couple of years and loves it,very good frames apparently.
    Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated!