It's Thursday and we are chained together in the house of pain searching for our truths - beyond goo

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Garry H wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Yeah, sorry about the tooth :shock: and the funeral
    Spent the morning on tinterweb arranging yet another boost for the EU economy. :D
    Mrs B is happyish. Or less inclined to pick fault than usual. :wink:
    The tooth will just be expensive. Hope I don't have to go to many more funerals in the near future, that's 3 I've been to in 10 months now...

Pretty shite that Stevo. Did three in just over a year a few tears back. All mates my own age :(

Did four teeth in a oner though, so I win that one :wink:
    I suppose it's some consolation that they were all oldies with a combined age of 270...I'm now missing both godparents and the MIL. Every cloud?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Perhaps you should change your avatar.

DeathVectorSilhouette.jpg
    From Tax Terminator to Grim Tax Reaper? Hmmm...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I suppose it's some consolation that they were all oldies with a combined age of 270...I'm now missing both godparents and the MIL. Every cloud?
    That's a apretty good age all round, unless one of them lived to over 200 years old. Lost 2 friends in a week with a combined age still in double figures. Still reeling a bit from that. One funeral is next week but I can't make that, memorial will be in London some time which I should attend. The other is pending a PM, still don't know what happened.
    I've never had an official MIL, she shuffled off 6 months before we tied the knot. Never met the FIL, he left when the EPO was 4 years old.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Yup, nice day in the Central Belt as well.

Had four of my front teeth replaced, after hitting myself in the face with a hammer.

You did what????

Yup, just that.Bosh! Right in the coupon! Less than a week before I got married as well.

"I, Garry aish, takesh zhish woman chew be my wawful wedded wiyfe, shoe love and shoe hold, in ficknesh and in elf..."

I wish I had gone to your wedding.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Go for some Tourist dentistry in Bulgaria Stevo, apparently that's the place to go. Oh, and Portugal.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Had four of my front teeth replaced, after hitting myself in the face with a hammer.

You did what????

Yup, just that.Bosh! Right in the coupon! Less than a week before I got married as well.

"I, Garry aish, takesh zhish woman chew be my wawful wedded wiyfe, shoe love and shoe hold, in ficknesh and in elf..."

Instead of me?
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

You did what????

Instead of me?

A pic of her norks might allow me to make that choice.
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

You did what????

Instead of me?

In the post.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

You did what????

Instead of me?

In the post.

If it's a thumbs up, do you want to swap?
  • Garry H
    Aye, I'll pop over to Stranraer for a week and whilst your here, can you do some harling for me?
  • pinno
    Sheesh. That's proper work that is. What's there now? Rough casting, cladding, dry dash, wet dash?
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Sheesh. That's proper work that is. What's there now? Rough casting, cladding, dry dash, wet dash?

Kinda small, stony stuff.
  • pinno
    Dry dash. So it's falling off and looks a bit threadbare?
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:

There's a strip, about a foot wide, top to bottom right at the corner with the gable end, that's kinda separating a little bit from the rest of the house. Not really noticeable, but you can hear it if you give it a tap. I think it's letting moisture (damp) in. Looks a litle bit worn.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

There's a strip, about a foot wide, top to bottom right at the corner with the gable end, that's kinda separating a little bit from the rest of the house. Not really noticeable, but you can hear it if you give it a tap. I think it's letting moisture (damp) in. Looks a litle bit worn.

Ouch. I was going to suggest a tube of grab adhesive and popping each chip back one by one to keep you out of mischief but that's a problem which will need proper investigation.
    It will have to be peeled back to it's full extent and re-done.
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Ouch. I was going to suggest a tube of grab adhesive and popping each chip back one by one to keep you out of mischief but that's a problem which will need proper investigation.
    It will have to be peeled back to it's full extent and re-done.

That's what I fear. I've budgeted for two grand.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

You did what????

Instead of me?

In the post.

Oi oi! What's this norkage to him and not me business? Where's my copy?

Who's norks are these boobs?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,532
    here're some norks for you, can't see the attraction myself

north-korea-kim-jong-un_RHPW.jpg
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Garry H
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

You did what????

Instead of me?

In the post.

Oi oi! What's this norkage to him and not me business? Where's my copy?

Who's norks are these boobs?

Can you do some harling? I think it's called something else down by where you are. No harling, no norkage, simple as.