Vittoria Open Pave clinchers

btiratsoo
btiratsoo Posts: 204
edited March 2017 in Road buying advice
Evening all

I have been searching for some Vittoria Open Pave CG 27mm folding clinchers. It seems that no shops have them in stock and when googling I get the odd post about them being discontinued. I have searched "open pave" on here but only get threads asking how good they are.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Do you know any shops that stock them?

Thanks

Ben

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Discontinued i believe, so just a question of what is left in stock
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    They have not been for about 1 year. The corsa g+ is the replacement tyre.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • btiratsoo
    They have not been for about 1 year. The corsa g+ is the replacement tyre.

Perfect. Thats what I was after.

Ben
  • Theres some brand new 25mm ones (the 3 I can't afford at the moment or I'd of had them too) in the for sale section under "big clearout, ksyrium ect" I think.
  • Also, why the bloody hell are they discontinued? They are brilliant tyres. :evil:
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Planet x still have some
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    itboffin wrote:
    Planet x still have some

Aren't the PX ones Tubs?
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...
  • Moonbiker
    Moonbiker Posts: 1,706
    Clement are my repalcement for open pave:

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/cate ... iew-51033/
  • btiratsoo
    Cheers for the comments. The LBS had some 25mm graphine corsa g+ things on the shelf. Stuck them on and seem like a reasonable replacement so far. Can't notice any difference in the reduction in width (27 down to 25). Certainly no complaints from me on the Genesis. Might even get a set for the Tarmac when the GP 4000s are toast.