Garmin Vector on Cannondale

Gaber
Gaber Posts: 9
edited March 2017 in Road buying advice
Hi guys

Im planning to buy this bike: http://www.cannondale.com/en/Internatio ... =undefined

I own Garmin Vector pedals - 15-18mm version and I cannot find out, if they will fit this bike.
If anyone knows... will they fit?

Thanks

Comments

• It has Shimano Ultegra cranks - unless your Vectors are not using a standard pedal thread, why would they not fit?
  • Gaber
    it has Cannondale HollowGram Si cranks
  • Ah, so it does. Point still stands though - as long as it's not using a non-standard pedal thread why would your Vectors not fit?

In doubt - contact Cannondale for the definitive answer.
  • nicklong
    nicklong Posts: 231
    Need to check the thickness of the SiSL cranks but I've got 15-18mm Vectors on a CAAD10 with thick SL-K carbon cranks and they fit fine.
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,584
    Don't know if this will help, but I have used my 12-15 ones successfully on ultegra 6800 and now on the si chainset that is on my ultegra synapse.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • Gaber
    Just letting you guys know, that vector pedals 15-18mm version are working fine on Cannondale Hollowgram SI crankset.
    Thanks
  • jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    It has Shimano Ultegra cranks - unless your Vectors are not using a standard pedal thread, why would they not fit?

fyi

Op is talking about the the Vector pod strap that comes in 2 lengths to be fitted around the crank/s.