* Mail has paid trolls in asylum?

13»

Comments

• RichN95 wrote:

**** off troll
    Just put him on block. I have. Unless someone quotes his post I'm blissfully unaware of anything he says.

Likewise. I'm assuming if anything new comes out, I'll hear about it from an unbiased source. It's quite liberating.

Possibly, however according to the BikeRadar hit squad in everyone involved from Jessica Varnish to the CMS Comittee to UK Sport to the Daily Mail to UKAD are all useless and British Cycling have done nothing wrong :lol:
  • RichN95 wrote:

**** off troll
    Just put him on block. I have. Unless someone quotes his post I'm blissfully unaware of anything he says.

Whilst this is one way to ignore the facts, everyone else can see me making you look like a fool. Which is very liberating 8)
  • flite
    flite Posts: 225
    Help please - how do I block someone on this forum?
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Flite wrote:
    Click on their name and it brings up up a profile page. Find where it says 'add foe' and click that
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,642
    Flite wrote:

Go to 'User Control Panel' in the top right corner. Go to 'Friends & Foes', add a username to Foes to block them.
  • EnacheV
    EnacheV Posts: 235
    i'm sorry

i don't believe there is any sane person on the planet to write 20,000 posts on the subject of some team doping. 95% of th posts repeating the same 2-3 thing. for years.

if they can spend millions for a few seconds of advertising for sure they can spend few tousands to slowly denigrate their main competitor via a name association
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    Hey there Yanqui, why don't you go troll something closer to home?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39062241
  • RichN95 wrote:

**** off troll

Whilst this is one way to ignore the facts, everyone else can see me making you look like a fool. Which is very liberating 8)

Facts like the 22nd of February being in March are best ignore.
    Unless it's another one of your magical Tuesdays, of course.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • RichN95 wrote:

**** off troll

Facts like the 22nd of February being in March are best ignore.
    Unless it's another one of your magical Tuesdays, of course.

Hey - if anyone sees wcf coming up with any facts, let me know. Or alternatively anything as golden as the ketamine alternative fact.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    The problem with wcf isn't really with his facts. Sure some of them are just plain wrong and almost all are wild supposition/wishful thinking - but actually, we all know that with cycling's history and the stopped clock principle there is sadly a chance that some of them could be right.

No, the problem is actually the appalling lack of social skills and basic decency: the superciliousness, the refusal to engage with replies, even the excruciating efforts at humour that are now cropping up.

First time I've ever blocked anyone but I just couldn't take it anymore - I worked for over 15 years at a school for bad boys and girls, had to deal with lots of ASD there, so I don't really need any more behaviour that, let's just say, reminds me of it rather a lot.
  • Developed into arguments and insults again.
    BikeRadar Communities Manager
This discussion has been closed.