Zwift saving and discarding rides?

Once my ride is over on Zwift, if I press discard instead of save will my miles and height gained be lost? Currently doing the Everest challenge and don't want to lose 2 hours of hard work.

Also does discarding the ride mean that particular ride won't show up in my activity log online or are rides saved to activity log automatically?

Cheers.

Comments

• fluff.
    fluff. Posts: 771
    All activity files are saved in \document\zwift\activitities
    they are autosaved every 10 mins and are kept if you discard or not, you can't upload it as an activity to Zwift though, only Strava and the like. Miles/lvels/m climbed are saved in Zwift as you do them so nothing lost there. Have a look at the Zwift support website, it's all there.;
    https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us
  • Thanks.
  • You can retrieve the file, as stated, however I think any discarded rides won't count towards challenges.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Once my ride is over on Zwift, if I press discard instead of save will my miles and height gained be lost? Currently doing the Everest challenge and don't want to lose 2 hours of hard work.

Also does discarding the ride mean that particular ride won't show up in my activity log online or are rides saved to activity log automatically?

Cheers.
    Out of interest, why would you not save?
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913

Cheers.
    Out of interest, why would you not save?

that was going to be my question.

why discard and not just save the ride?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes