Cheery comment from a driver

londoncommuter
londoncommuter Posts: 1,550
edited February 2017 in Road general
pppp

Comments

• Five hours, good effort!

We did four on the mtbs to negate risks of ice etc. Made a nice change to be away from cars, cheery or otherwise 8)
  • Five?!!11! :shock:

I came home from work at 1400ish, quick change, lube chain and top up tyre pressures before managing ~one hour of torture by my standards (~775ft of climbing over ~14 miles). I'm now sat in my PJs and my comfy baggy jumper, warming up with a coffee and scoffing some moist dates! :lol:

But back to your story, it's people like this cyclist driving a car that makes us all realise that "pigeon-holing" society can be dangerous. 8)
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • But back to your story, it's people like this cyclist driving a car that makes us all realise that "pigeon-holing" society can be dangerous. 8)

Completely agree and I guess I'm a bit guilty above calling people cyclists or drivers. Boardman in his infinite wisdom was pushing society to think of a person riding a bike or a person driving a car and we should see the former as normal and not a special class of people. Having said that, I haven't got a car and all you lot that drive them are scumbags :lol:
  • But back to your story, it's people like this cyclist driving a car that makes us all realise that "pigeon-holing" society can be dangerous. 8)

Completely agree and I guess I'm a bit guilty above calling people cyclists or drivers. Boardman in his infinite wisdom was pushing society to think of a person riding a bike or a person driving a car and we should see the former as normal and not a special class of people. Having said that, I haven't got a car and all you lot that drive them are scumbags :lol:

Saw this on Facebook last week...

https://youtu.be/jD8tjhVO1Tc