Better all pack up for the day.
Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
Sun - Cervelo R3
Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX

Comments

• fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    I envy inside the m25 ..... in Bristol we get Rain .... sometimes its cold rain ... other times warm rain, but its always rain !
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    fat daddy wrote:
    I envy inside the m25 ..... in Bristol we get Rain .... sometimes its cold rain ... other times warm rain, but its always rain !

I'm spending this weekend in Bristol. We call it Brizzle. It Drizzle. Fo' Shizzle.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    the weather report says its not going to rain ... so bring a waterproof .... not going to rain really means its going to rain about 2mm ... but as that's the base line for a day people just accept that as not raining.

Likewise ... its going to be 0-4deg .... this actually means about 10deg ... its always 10deg
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    I'm within the M25 and it's drizzle not Brizzle here. This could be caused by all the plains out of Heathrow melting the snow in these parts. It was cold and grim walking to the cafe just now, consumption of dead pig products made the walk back more bearable.
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Due to snow here in Fleet at 3:00pm. Some bright spark has arranged a work meeting in Maidenhead for 4:00 - 5:00 ON A FRIDAY. Hopefully the snow will allow me to cry off
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    Wisping in Birmingham, but the grounds not even wet.

Not looking forward to the ride home, but that's more down to the guaranteed headwind.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Trying to snow here now, little bits blowing by the window.
  • Mahoosive flakes in Wimbledon Village a few minutes ago
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    We just had a very light dusting in Cambridge but nothing settling. Just enough to be annoying as I struggle manfully all of 25m across the car park...

Rainfall radar suggests it would have arrived at home just as wifey was walking the dog, so they'll both be wet and smelly when I get home.