We've improved! we still want your opinions!

Zimluo
Zimluo Posts: 26
edited February 2017 in MTB buying advice
We are very sorry for posting an unprofessional questionnaire before. Thanks for all your comments, we've improved our questionnaire as following:
* we improved the wording for the questions and options to make them more understanable.
* we eliminated unnecessary questions and options to save your time.
* we reorganised the order of questions to make them more logical.

If you're still willing to help us, please use the following link to access the new version of our questionnaire.
New questionnaire link: https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/cy ... ey-final-3
Thank you sincerely for your precious time and kind help!

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Vastly improved?

Perhaps you should check your link works.

It's all in the detail.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Zimluo
    Zimluo Posts: 26
    cooldad wrote:
    Vastly improved?

Perhaps you should check your link works.

It's all in the detail.

It seems that I miss a space before the link. It should work now.
    Thank you for your instant comment.
  • hsiaolc
    hsiaolc Posts: 492
    Finished your survey. Not sure what you can achieve with that though.
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    I didn't try the original survey but if that was a vast improvement god knows what the original was like.
    I gave up at question 4. What the hell do you mean by ease of use????? It's a bicycle. Slightly confused by safety and portability as well, it's a bicycle, it is what it is. No option for suspension performance which is extremely important on a mountain bike.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    What's the minute mum to spend buying a bike? If I could get the right bike for a penny, I would, so the minimum would always be 1p......really that's basic English with a little thought applied.

Question 4 sounds like your buying a washing machine and not a cycling enthusiast buying a bike, the inappropriate questions may work for a non cyclist buying a bike who doesn't really understand most of them are meaningless like safety but the title is 'cycling enthusiast' not 'someone buying a bike to hack 3 miles to work and back'.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.