Kickr controlled by Stages...

vinnymarsden
vinnymarsden Posts: 560
Just gone back to PerfPro mainly due to the ease of switching to Power Meter control of the the Kickr..not sure what others think about that set up...but I found that using TR or Sufferfest with Kickcr in control I was really having to mash the pedals, and genuinely felt I was putting way more in than the readings suggested, swapped to Stages in control on PerfPro and it didn't make it much easier but the response time was way way better, and when power changes were required on SF vids etc, you could feel it, but more important to me... the extra effort I was no doubt putting in did actually reflect in the power uplift on the screen...I'm no FTP monster..I'm at 215 and I think I can gauge what is 215, and with the kickr in charge it really felt i was ramming way more than that to see only just approaching that figure...compared to the Stages controlling as stated...I know we shouldn't become obsessed with numbers, but it will be easier to see real numbers on PerfPro, hopefully reflected out on the road!!!
Anyone else find power discrepancies with Kickr vs Power meter???

Comments