Positive customer services experience

secretsam
secretsam Posts: 5,098
edited February 2017 in Commuting chat
Endura and Evans, take a bow

Bought an Endura Windchill softshell jacket last year, c. Oct/Nov. Superb garment, fits like a glove and works a treat, really pleased with it.

But one of the cuffs started to fray; I contacted Evans who said that as it was out of the 30 day period, it would have to go back to Endura for repair or replacement. Probably 2 week wait. Curses. Guy in Evans said it was unusual for them to have a problem with Endura stuff; I've had bits before and been well pleased.

Dropped it in yesterday, then got a call today - your new jacket's waiting. Endura and/or Evans had just agreed to replace it, no questions or fuss. Great news, 'cos I love that jacket.

Good work guys.

It's just a hill. Get over it.

Comments

• meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    That is good. I had terrible experience with Endura 5 or 6 years ago - 3 different products all of which were rubbish. I've been avoiding them like the plague which is disappointing as they're British IIRC. Maybe I'll dip my toe in the water again.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,098
    That is good. I had terrible experience with Endura 5 or 6 years ago - 3 different products all of which were rubbish. I've been avoiding them like the plague which is disappointing as they're British IIRC. Maybe I'll dip my toe in the water again.

I can recommend the Windchill jacket, it really is excellent

It's just a hill. Get over it.