Tacx Flow t2440 pairing problems.

mason5697
mason5697 Posts: 63
Anyone got any experience using this trainer with Android tacx apps?

Really struggling to connect it to the app, even tho it's paired according to the phones Bluetooth menu. Sometimes taking 10 minutes to try and get any data from the trainer to show on the app. Have to keep unplugging trainer / turn Bluetooth on and off / restart phone, and keep my sound system and Ipod turned off until the phone app is connected.

Sometimes get the problem with garmin 520 also, but not as much. Not sure of this is a common problem, or if I have bought a defective trainer.

Comments

• jp1970
    jp1970 Posts: 134
    I initially had an issue with connecting to the utility app (for calabration) on my android phone. Realised that it was trying to connect via ant+ not Bluetooth. Once I switched the app to BT it worked fine.
  • jp1970 wrote:
    I initially had an issue with connecting to the utility app (for calabration) on my android phone. Realised that it was trying to connect via ant+ not Bluetooth. Once I switched the app to BT it worked fine.

Thank you. I will try this. The trainer never came with any sort of manual for some reason.