Bike friendly accommodation (and people to ride with) near BPW for Easter weekend?

sprinter2012
sprinter2012 Posts: 88
edited January 2017 in MTB rides
Just managed to grab a BPW uplift pass for Easter weekend, and rather than make the 5 hour round trip back to Oxford between sessions I figured I'd see if I can stay out there overnight on the 15th.

So 2 questions...

1. Does anyone know of anywhere bike friendly within around 30 minutes of BPW where I could stay the night? (ideally I'd like to get my bike inside as it lives on the roof of my car while I'm travelling!)

2. As it was a spur of the moment thing I only managed to get passes for myself (selfish I know), so I was wondering if there was anyone on here that's there that weekend that would potentially have room for me to tag on some of their rides?

I'm also planning to go down a couple of times between now and then during the week to sharpen up a bit, maybe session a few bits of some of the trails to work on weaknesses before a full weekend of riding.

Bit about me: (sounds like a f*&cking dating bio... :roll: ) 26 from near Oxford, used to ride a Demo 8 until 2010 and then packed in riding to pursue my athletic career, got a few medals and bored of that now so I'm back on a Stumpjumper looking for places to ride and people to meet!
Subscribe on YouTube or follow on Instagram

Comments