as i am semi-scottish, i can confirm scotland and london are united on this

i propose that we should build scototunnel to join the two
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    sungod wrote:

I too am half Jockanese. Perhaps I can claim half of Barnett? Will pop into DSS tomorrow, surely they will have a claim form.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,589
    sungod wrote:

Little club developing here - I'm a quarter Sweaty.

If you want to reverse the flows of parasitism, just take Stevo's top tax planning tips and get yourself a rebate :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,084
    We're not all in the position of being able to brown tongue HMRC.

I don't have an ounce of Sweaty in me no matter how hard I try. I'd like to shake these miserable Calvinists up a little and slap them aroon' the head.
    In respect of the London - Jockland link, I have decided that Pinno's Rule Scotland plan will contain some twinning, now that the EU link will be broken.
    I am going to first twin Chelsea with Wishaw and then after that, Cumbernauld with Milton Keynes (it's the proliferation of roundabouts). Any other suggestions welcome.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Pinno wrote:

I don't have an ounce of Sweaty in me no matter how hard I try. I'd like to shake these miserable Calvinists up a little and slap them aroon' the head.
    In respect of the London - Jockland link, I have decided that Pinno's Rule Scotland plan will contain some twinning, now that the EU link will be broken.
    I am going to first twin Chelsea with Wishaw and then after that, Cumbernauld with Milton Keynes (it's the proliferation of roundabouts). Any other suggestions welcome.

Hear, hear!

I'd like to twin the Borders with Zermatt, i'm sure they won't mind.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,589
    Pinno wrote:
    I call it getting the better of them :) All within the rules of course :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Hear, hear!

I'd like to twin the Borders with Zermatt, i'm sure they won't mind.

Alpine region of Borders with Zermatt. Yep, good idea.

Peebles - Aberffraw
    Easterhouse - Peckham
    Dumfries - Brighton
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Can't think of anywhere worthy of being twinned with Prestatyn mind!
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Can't think of anywhere worthy of being twinned with Prestatyn mind!

Easy - Stranraer.