2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Silly Codger Arranges Nap
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • LukeTC
    LukeTC Posts: 211
    Well I decided to re test my knee on another short ride, it was feeling normal and I wanted to be sure something was still wrong before seeing the physio on Saturday. This time I did all my glute exercises right before getting on the bike. Again, it was an incredibly slow ride on a flat route for only 7 miles, but it was the first time since the beginning of December that I've ridden and had no aches or pains during or after. Ecstatic isn't even the word, even though I have a ways to go, this is the first improvement I've seen. Now I can finally start getting a plan in place so I can gradually increase distance and days riding until I'm back to the old routine.

Chinese food is on it's way, gf is happy she hasn't got a sulking bloke sitting about anymore, Today panned out better than expected lol.
  • pinno
    One crank turn at a time Luke. I don't think I could put up with extra long daily posts (longer than VN68's) for the next 6 months if it doesn't go to plan. :D
  • LukeTC
    LukeTC Posts: 211
    Pinno wrote:
    One crank turn at a time Luke. I don't think I could put up with extra long daily posts (longer than VN68's) for the next 6 months if it doesn't go to plan. :D
    Oh if it all went to sh*t i'd shut up about it (eventually :lol: ) instead I would just create a thread called "Luke's daily misery" in which I made daily sad face selfie pictures, and then I would take those pictures and create a monthly montage for all to see.
  • pinno
    LukeTC wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Oh if it all went to sh*t i'd shut up about it (eventually :lol: ) instead I would just create a thread called "Luke's daily misery" in which I made daily sad face selfie pictures, and then I would take those pictures and create a monthly montage for all to see.

I would create the thread anyway (devoid of selfies). It would be right up the street of the BB brethren.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Veronese68 wrote:
    orraloon wrote:
    Another Wednesday, another needle in the eyeball, and this one bleepin' hurts. One more to go, looking forward to not having these :wink:
    And today's stating the obvious award goes to Orraloon.
    I'm a bit bored if anyone couldn't tell. I did just delete a post taking the micky out of Bally a bit more in the EU thread, I thought comparing him to Trump might have been going a bit far, even if some think he likes Trump.
    New battery for the car being delivered to the house today, that's a bit of fun for this evening. I suspect I might have to remove lots of plastic to get to it as the access panel didn't look big enough. Poxy modern cars. I could lube the door seals whilst I'm there, depends if it looks like encroaching into pub time. Well, it is Wednesday.

Trump has more hair.
    Or Trump has hair. :lol:
  • pinno
    Serial Culprit Antagonises Numpties
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Trump has more hair.
    Or Trump has hair. :lol:
    I think I'd rather go without, I'm not even sure it's human hair.
  • pinno
    Ah sh1t. I really must clean my bike. it is filthy. I has been adding lubricant to it prior to every ride and just wiping it off. Oooer missus.
    Back soon. I hope there's plenty of bollox on here by the time I get back.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    cycled to work at 5.30 am, unseasonably tepid weather. Had chicken soup for lunch, then got an attack of the skitters. Not sure if the two things were related. Had to then listen to one of my colleague's exaggerated coughing all afternoon, so expect her to call in sick tomorrow.

Left work at 7pm, home by 8.20 had some home made pizza. Cat keeps standing on the laptop keyboard.

Will probably do same tomorrow, hopefully avoiding the skitters.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Cat keeps standing on the laptop keyboard.

She trying to tell you that you have your priorities all wrong. You have to adore her and do everything she wants even if she bites your hand off for scratching the wrong bit.

Anyway, how far is your commute? Do you work in Edinbourg?
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    team47b wrote:
    SCAN?

Schedules for Clinical Assessment in Neuropsychiatry (SCAN), a psychiatric diagnostic tool developed by WHO?

Shared Check Authorization Network (SCAN), a database of bad check writers and collection agency for bad checks?

Space Communications and Navigation Program (SCaN)?

Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (journal)?

Pinno was closer..

Senior Citizen's Afternoon Nap
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Cheeky fecker, I'm not retired yet so the senior citizen tag will have to wait!

Although after the alcohol of yesterday an afternoon nap may well be the highlight of the day today :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Cat keeps standing on the laptop keyboard.

She trying to tell you that you have your priorities all wrong. You have to adore her and do everything she wants even if she bites your hand off for scratching the wrong bit.

Anyway, how far is your commute? Do you work in Edinbourg?

Round trip of just under 40 miles. Yep, work in Edinborough.

I wasn't using the Laptop at the time, I normally log on to this with my Kindle thing. I think cat just likes the "error music" that plays whenever you hit loads of random keys at the same time.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    team47b wrote:

Although after the alcohol of yesterday an afternoon nap may well be the highlight of the day today :D

what, wait, you aren't retired?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Flâneur wrote:
    team47b wrote:

what, wait, you aren't retired?

:D

I stopped working when I was 51 because I'd made enough money and didn't need anymore, I'm having a hard time spending what I have, so please feel sorry for me, nobody knows the trouble I've seen... :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    you forgot the sunshine bit, and the overheating risk of a glass bubble
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy