Love...

Angus Young
Angus Young Posts: 3,063
edited January 2017 in MTB general
... how this guy rides with a seeming complete abandon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hz25qIz5UQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSlkNojriM
All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607

Comments

• that's obscene, "the rocky trail" :shock:
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Looks like fun. Nice to see an enduro bike being ridden properly rather than ridden by some old woman with all the kit and no talent.
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    that's obscene, "the rocky trail" :shock:

looks like a longer version of a trail near me - you can't approach it at anything but speed or you'll get bogged down in the spaces between the rocks. The guy probably knows that trail like the back of his hand too
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    edited January 2017
    ... rather than ridden by some old woman with all the kit and no talent.

Have you been watching me?

POAH wrote:

looks like a longer version of a trail near me - you can't approach it at anything but speed or you'll get bogged down in the spaces between the rocks. The guy probably knows that trail like the back of his hand too

Yeah, the way he's committing, that was not his first time, not to mention the commentary.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Do you come from Aberdeen Angus?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • SME
    SME Posts: 348
    FishFish wrote:
    Do you come from Aberdeen Angus?

Some say he's actually Australian, and that he still dresses in a school uniform, when he's not dropping his shorts!

As for the riding... I saw the Red Bull Rampage on YouTube that looks like madness (I'm not sure how to post a YouTube link when using my phone!).
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Rampage is absolutely nuts. A friend once went out and rode the mountain they used to use. He's not afraid of huge drops and jumps but even he got scared and turned down an invite to compete.
    Sam Reynolds is also well known for his love of ENORMOUS jumps but he dropped out of the finals at Rampage this year because he thought it wasn't worth the risk.