Gentlmens saddle question.

pbassred
pbassred Posts: 208
edited January 2017 in Cyclocross
Currently riding on a Ergon SM4C http://www.ergon-bike.com/en/article-smc4.html On my Boardman CX team, or the stock one on my Trek hybrid commuter. I tried out a few saddles for the Cx bike over the last year. I have the same problem with all my saddles when I get anywhere near aero, and its not blood flow. It doesn't seem to matter what I wear either: commando chamois shorts or jeans.
I can't believe I have over size nutz. They're in the way all the time. Am I the only guy with this problem?

Comments

• trek_dan
    trek_dan Posts: 1,366
    More than likely bike setup not seat
  • ISM.
  • ISM.
    Yep. I've got ISM saddles on all my bikes now, I can't bear to ride anything else. It's initially a bit weird because your sitbones need to toughen up, but after that point it's nothing but comfort.
  • ISM.
    Yep. I've got ISM saddles on all my bikes now, I can't bear to ride anything else. It's initially a bit weird because your sitbones need to toughen up, but after that point it's nothing but comfort.

Same here, although I have to swap one over until I get another. In fact, I forgot to swap it and went out on my older saddle that used to be fine, it was extremely uncomfortable.