edited January 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

cafes ride etc., decadence and indolence thereafter, which is as it should be

need to get some more absinthe
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Tired shoot sleep, lots of parent duty stuff so I need to get some me time to test my new garmin

Later is over to some friends
  • Mild at last, get out there and show them who is boss
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Off to work to chop some wood, some computery stuff then dinner in the medium sized smoke.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Morning folks, but only just.
    Traditional slow start was had. Now stashing all the Christmas decorations for another 11 months. Bit of space back at last. Something will escape, there's always one. Bit of pottering in the garage later.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Been out, got hair chopped off, got new wiper blades for the car etc. Now looking online for hockey masks and chainsaws while supping coffee :)

May clean the communter later as its meant to be white but isn't, ther oads have been filthy. And plenty of FA cup action to watch.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Evening all, This sums up my days riding

15965097_10155663015447738_7732540698619163616_n_zpsmgulhtzd.jpg

Six flooded roads after last nights rain, one extremely filthy bike and soggy feet.
  • LukeTC
    LukeTC Posts: 211
    Good day had today.

First physio appointment over and done with, muscle weakness in my glutes causing poor knee tracking which by all accounts is pretty common with someone who spends most of their life sat down, got given some exercises and the dreaded foam and ball rolling but may (if all goes well) be able to get back on the bike next Sunday if he gives it the thumbs up.

Went to get a bike fitting done down at BW cycling in Bristol, really nice bunch of guys, Oli down there managed to work out what was wrong almost immediately, pretty uncanny really lol, he confirmed the injury was definitely down to my bike fit and not my body just giving up on me, reckons I should get quicker now it's all done right too which is a definite plus. Shorter stem was needed so I decided to hell with it and pulled the trigger on a new saddle too which I was umming and ahhhing about but ended up feeling a bit cash rich after I was complimented on my flexibility (for a desk jockey :lol: )
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Step83 wrote:

15965097_10155663015447738_7732540698619163616_n_zpsmgulhtzd.jpg

Six flooded roads after last nights rain, one extremely filthy bike and soggy feet.

Good photo that. Send it to the BBC.

Pretty balmy up here in the Borders, quite misty though. Haircut, cycling then took kids on a wee hill walk.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Garry H wrote:
    Step83 wrote:

snip

Pretty balmy up here in the Borders, quite misty though. Haircut, cycling then took kids on a wee hill walk.

May just do that to be fair!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Step83 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Step83 wrote:

snip

May just do that to be fair!

Do you need a haircut? :wink: