tuesday etc.

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,517
edited January 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

visit office, doing a demo for some middle east peeps, with the current temperature thinking i should really do these in person, near a pool and sunbed

stay warm, if you can stay warm, stay
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Hello desk...

Hello internet on a decent sized screen...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • LukeTC
    LukeTC Posts: 211
    I just realised I thought it was Monday today...
    Good start to the week that is, like finding a 5er in a pocket of an old jacket, 4 day week! Glorious.
    Just booked my physio consultation for Saturday, crossing my fingers that I won't be off the bike for long.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning folks,
    Definitely a tad nippy out there. Managed to wobble into work rather slowly. Took the MTB in as it was closer to the garage door and I thought fatter rubber might be a good thing. Gave me a good excuse for being slow as well. Garmin showed -5.2'C, but I think it under reads by a couple of degrees. Fractionally lighter than when I rode in at the end of last year, but then I was a few minutes late.
    Back to the grindstone...
  • The only wobble I had was when I got home from the gym, I was almost sick on the way back and felt a bit faint. Not wine related sick but just sick sick...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    LukeTC wrote:
    I just realised I thought it was Monday today...
    Good start to the week that is, like finding a 5er in a pocket of an old jacket, 4 day week! Glorious.
    Just booked my physio consultation for Saturday, crossing my fingers that I won't be off the bike for long.

Damnit, you lured me in with your pessimistic week day progression!

Boss is in thew office now so we spent a good 2 hours talking about yacht racing and Christmas holidays. Better do some work now...
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Hello desk...

Hello internet on a decent sized screen...

Pretty much, ill add, hello uncomfortable chair and bad coffee.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,
    Definitely a tad nippy out there. Managed to wobble into work rather slowly. Took the MTB in as it was closer to the garage door and I thought fatter rubber might be a good thing. Gave me a good excuse for being slow as well. Garmin showed -5.2'C, but I think it under reads by a couple of degrees. Fractionally lighter than when I rode in at the end of last year, but then I was a few minutes late.
    Back to the grindstone...
    Wasn't chancing it on the bike this morning - confirmed when I nearly ended up on my arris just walking out the driveway. Will ride tomorrow if the forecast holds. Relatively muted started to work for the year - thankfully. Always better to ease back into things.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Everything is bloody closed in post liver picking party Jockland. French doors arrived but no timber to do the job as Jewson's were shut.

Hope the girl is improving Oxoman.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Full on start to the work year along with my brother being a d1ck was improved by the pub and my new garmin turning up
  • pinno
    A Garmin to help you navigate home from the pub?!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Pinno wrote:

its all miles
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

its all miles
    Surely the built in homing beacon gets you home from the boozer every time? Works for me.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Your homing beacon must have a flaw - mine goes straight to the Kebab house.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Your homing beacon must have a flaw - mine goes straight to the Kebab house.
    mqdefault.jpg

No probs - our local kebab house is right next to the train station so it's on the way home.
  • pinno
    That was the days when A. Harry Enfield was funny and B. There was comedy. You know - the era before Rob Brydon, Ricky Gervais. the fat tw@t wossisname... James Corden et al.

Enjoy peeps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNQ8FTL5DoU
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Pinno wrote:
    That was the days when A. Harry Enfield was funny and B. There was comedy. You know - the era before Rob Brydon, Ricky Gervais. the fat tw@t wossisname... James Corden et al.

Enjoy peeps

Perhaps my memory is going with age, but I don't recall Enfield ever being funny. :?
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Enjoy peeps

Perhaps my memory is going with age, but I don't recall Enfield ever being funny. :?

Each to their own. You didn't like the Fast Show?