Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited January 2017 in The bottom bracket
Not going too bad it's 11hours old and nobody famous has died yet.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    Trump hasn't taken office, plenty of time for the body count to stack up.....

It'll be "interesting" to see how Trumps mentality is leveraged by Russia, China and a.nothers.......

Trumps backside will soon be on the pot, he'll have to do the business or get off unless he's impeached first for any number of transgressions that are in the realms of realistic possibility.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Slowmart wrote:
    unless he's impeached first for any number of transgressions that are in the realms of realistic possibility.

Can you, out of the pool of '...any number' offer three examples of transgression?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • slowmart
    Slowmart wrote:
    unless he's impeached first for any number of transgressions that are in the realms of realistic possibility.

Read my post as I'm not suggesting he's broken any laws given he's not taken office yet however his personality and behaviours already exhibited mean it's just a matter of time.

Then again you could think Trump is fantastic, voted UKIP and all the ills of the world can be blamed on refugees?
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Slowmart wrote:

It'll be "interesting" to see how Trumps mentality is leveraged by Russia, China and a.nothers.......

Trumps backside will soon be on the pot, he'll have to do the business or get off unless he's impeached first for any number of transgressions that are in the realms of realistic possibility.
    You're giving off some subtle signals that tell me Trump isn't quite your favourite person. May not be a good 2017 for you in that case :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:

You're giving off some subtle signals that tell me Trump isn't quite your favourite person. May not be a good 2017 for you in that case :)

No sh1t Sherlock :D

Let's hope my low expectations for 2017 are exceeded......

Desmond Tutu
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Slowmart wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:

Read my post as I'm not suggesting he's broken any laws

You have suggested just that - transgressions and impeachment in the same sentence. I have no respect for him or for any of the other candidates for that election. But I don't think thay have broken any laws - like you seem to.

Then again you could think Trump is fantastic, voted UKIP and all the ills of the world can be blamed on refugees?

No - think the opposite of Trump, did not bother to vote and generally no to the refugee issue although some ills have their genesis there.

OK sonny :D
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll: