edited January 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

slightly hungover, off for a ride on the soggy roads, cafe beckons
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    All things considered I feel pretty good

Spent a couple of hours tidying up and finally got rid of the guests and now waiting for the lads to turn up for a muddy fun ride and then over to the pub

Later will be chilled as the pub is closed :(
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Happy new year slackers.
    I feel remarkably good. Must be something to do with the complete lack of alcohol.

Off for a sunny walk with toots soon.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Hello old friends, or brackateers or whatever you are.

apartment is now tidy (well last of the hoovering is being done by the Date) a big trip to the bottle bank later. Expected everyone to leave at 12:30, nope 3:30. Thank god the neighbours (and their babies) are away.

Completed the Festive 500 though I had to miss a few days as I was told to pretend I like people in the real world and be sociable.

Off for a coffee and a bottle bank trip. To your good health

Ciao
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    After Folks and a happy new year.
    Not feeling too bad at all as me and the Mrs stayed in with the girl to see in the new year, only had a couple of beers and a glass of fizz. The boy hasn't got home yet, not surprised by that. Off to my 'rents soon to eat lentils (Italian tradition for new year) might ride over as it's not raining at the moment. Over to a neighbour's for drinks later, none of this dry January nonsense.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    Flâneur wrote:
    I was told to pretend I like people in the real world and be sociable.

So true brother.....

Best wishes, good health and a Happy New Year to you all.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon and Happy New Year to all,

Very quiet night here bar the obligatory fireworks by randoms. No drinking by me either been looking after a friends dog who I thought hated fireworks but the dozy thing slept right through them (bonus)

Day of nothing here, been chucking it down with rain an now sleet I think is mixing in with it. walked above mentioned dog before the rain hes going to want another one later which will be rather damp!
  • Traditional New Year's Day walk to the pub, then back here for pie!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Seem to be wet most places - just driven nearly 5 hours/270 miles and it rained the entire bloody way. At least car got a half decent clean.

We'll be having take away tonight as we can't be arsed to cook.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Happy New Year lads and lasses. Stayed home last night but was sent to bed around 6 this am as I was pissed. Whisky is great.
    Pub this lunchtime to chat with a few old friends. Had some more whisky. Dinner soon and then getting my shit together as I am off to work tomorrow.
    On the wagon for a bit in 2017 as my liver is complaining. Love to all - this could be a fun year.
    Ecrasez l’infame