Ho Ho Ho!

rafregt1
rafregt1 Posts: 52
edited December 2016 in Road general
Hope you all came down to that lovely new shiny bike this morning...

In the meantime I'm just going to put my new slippers on that go nicely with my new socks!

Never mine there's always next year...

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas!

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    rafregt1 wrote:
    Hope you all came down to that lovely new shiny bike this morning...

In the meantime I'm just going to put my new slippers on that go nicely with my new socks!

Never mine there's always next year...

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas!
    While the turkeys in the oven and rest of family get themselves ready a sneaky 20 windy miler beckons.. have a great day everyone!
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • niallmo
    niallmo Posts: 103
    I received precisely zero bike related presents. I received absolutely zero guitar related presents. Boooooooooooo!!!!!

But I bought myself a Gabba 2 with Xmas money and a Felt Z5 on bike to work....
  • Niallmo wrote:
    I received precisely zero bike related presents. I received absolutely zero guitar related presents. Boooooooooooo!!!!!

But I bought myself a Gabba 2 with Xmas money and a Felt Z5 on bike to work....

Same here for the Z5 would love to know what it rides like !
    Great value on Bike to work , not many bikes this good for £650 payment spread over the next year.
    Did you buy from Wiggle ?
    Had mine for a few weeks now , first knee trouble and now the dreaded back pain has flared up again.
    Santa sent mudguards ,pedals and bottle holders all fitted now , but all I can do is look at the dam bike .
    All the best
    regards
    ILG